Westmoreland vs. Springfield Scrimmage?

BigOrange04

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i am from hartsville but i have some friends up in westmoreland ,and i talked to them today.I asked them if anybody quit or if they got any new players and they said NO...So stamplicker and singray quit your bull crap ,cause yall are so full of it i dont think the worlds largest septic tank could hold all of it.Also, i talked to one of westmorelands players parents ,and they said springfield was horrible and they only had one good player and i think they said his number was #6.

i am from hartsville but i have some friends up in westmoreland ,and i talked to them today.I asked them if anybody quit or if they got any new players and they said NO...So stamplicker and singray quit your bull crap ,cause yall are so full of it i dont think the worlds largest septic tank could hold all of it.Also, i talked to one of westmorelands players parents ,and they said springfield was horrible and they only had one good player and i think they said his number was #6.

OK baccer cutters We all know Westmoreland lost too many players to graduation and to people quitting to do any good this season. How is Hartsville going to be this year? You sound like a man who is deeply involved with the program. Tell us some inside info on um.

Just one more scrimmage to go. If Westmoland can get by Dekalb...they will be the "Scrimmage Team of the Fall". Surely...they can do that.

I thought Carthage was undefeated in their scrimmages this fall. Westmoreland was whipped by Greenbrier. Wouldn't that put Carthage ahead of the day chickens in the scrimmage team standings?