SDHS vs Alcoa scrimage wat a surprise

tnnd54

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

South-Doyle played Alcoa to a 33-31 score in their scrimage at alcoa. wat a surprise or is it. is sd going to have a special year. you have to think its just around the bend when they lose to alcoa bc of a missed field goal early in the game.

You must have watched a different scrimmage? First team on first team it was Alcoa 4 scores(every possession)to SD's 2.

Don't remember the second and third team scores but it was much the same.

I will have to say out of the three teams Alcoa has scrimmaged, Morristown West, SD, and Powell..........South Doyle looked the best on offense. Alcoa has been able to score on all three at will.

Wait til Oak Ridge gets ahold of Alcoa on Tuesday. A big thumping by the Cats coming to Alcoa.

Ole Dad

You must have watched a different scrimmage? First team on first team it was Alcoa 4 scores(every possession)to SD's 2.

Don't remember the second and third team scores but it was much the same.

I will have to say out of the three teams Alcoa has scrimmaged, Morristown West, SD, and Powell..........South Doyle looked the best on offense. Alcoa has been able to score on all three at will.

Wait til Oak Ridge gets ahold of Alcoa on Tuesday. A big thumping by the Cats coming to Alcoa.

Ole Dad

I'd be looking for pay back too..........If I was a big 5A school and got completely ran off the field like 2A Alcoa did Oak Ridge last year.

This will be the first scrimmage OR's #5 Stephens and #2 Coffee will have faster players to play against.

BCsportsfan.

Question for you. How did the Kees kid (OL) @ SD look? Thanks. BTW, OR is improved over last yr. Scrimmages are well, scrimmiges, and OR should bring a little more this yr. Thanks.

ruse?

ruse?,

Not sure which Offensive lineman was the Kees kid? But South Doyle's OL as a whole had good size. SD ran the ball well against Alcoa. SD might surprise some teams this year.

Yea, Oak Ridge is MUCH improved this year. I was able to watch their first scrimmage against Maryville. I thought they had a good scrimmage and had pretty good size on both the Defensive and Offensive line.

Oak Ridge will be a good test for Alcoa's young DL,DE's, and LB's.

-BlountCountySportsFan

ruse?,

Not sure which Offensive lineman was the Kees kid? But South Doyle's OL as a whole had good size. SD ran the ball well against Alcoa. SD might surprise some teams this year.

Yea, Oak Ridge is MUCH improved this year. I was able to watch their first scrimmage against Maryville. I thought they had a good scrimmage and had pretty good size on both the Defensive and Offensive line.

Oak Ridge will be a good test for Alcoa's young DL,DE's, and LB's.

-BlountCountySportsFan

Thanks BCsportsfan. Got it. ruse?