Oneida @ Rockwood 8/24

RHSfootball1

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The air must be a little thin in Oneida, or you are just plain stupid. The Indians are tough but they will not leave the "Jungle" with a 2 TD victory. It will be close for a while then the Tigers will eventually wear down the weary Indians and send them on their way back up the mountain.

Well looking at your profile pic we know who is stupid....as far as the oasis or jungle as you call it...Never lost a game there why would you call it a jungle..92 State Champs

Well looking at your profile pic we know who is stupid....as far as the oasis or jungle as you call it...Never lost a game there why would you call it a jungle..92 State Champs

kids got jokes.. OHS dont be gettin the big head now cause you whooped up on Union Co..

DONT UNDERESTIMATE THE TRIBE THEY MIGHT SHOCK YOU! THEY HAVE IMPROVED ALL THE WAY AROUND FROM WHAT I HAVE SEEN.IT IS GREAT TO SEE SOME POINTS BEING PUT ON THE BOARD.I HOPE TO SEE ALOT MORE OF IT.GOOD LUCK TO THE INDIANS.

kids got jokes.. OHS dont be gettin the big head now cause you whooped up on Union Co..

WHOAAAA!!!!!!! Who said anything about being a kid...if you wasnt such an idiot and you could understand you would realize I played in 1992....The last football game I played in we won the State Championship so yea some of us have a good reason to have the big head ...Has Rockwood ever won the State Championship or better yet have they ever made it to the finals

Now that the point has been established go get 'em Indians

WHOAAAA!!!!!!! Who said anything about being a kid...if you wasnt such an idiot and you could understand you would realize I played in 1992....The last football game I played in we won the State Championship so yea some of us have a good reason to have the big head ...Has Rockwood ever won the State Championship or better yet have they ever made it to the finals

Yes Rockwood has won the state in football but that was then and this is now. I think this will be a close game with alot of mistakes on both sides (silly flags) first game and everything. RHS 23 OHS 17

By the way why is everyone makeing a big deal about 1 A vs 2 A on the Tssaa website RHS 364 KIDS OHS 359 kids seems pretty even to me

Yes Rockwood has won the state in football but that was then and this is now. I think this will be a close game with alot of mistakes on both sides (silly flags) first game and everything. RHS 23 OHS 17

By the way why is everyone makeing a big deal about 1 A vs 2 A on the Tssaa website RHS 364 KIDS OHS 359 kids seems pretty even to me

If you really wanted to get technical, we SHOULD be talking about 2A vs. 2A RHS-455 OHS-424.

Are you sure that RW has never beaten you guys, you might want to do some research. This dude is a legend in his own mind, just ask him.