Maryville's Crazy training regimen!

theDL

Wow friends, it seems as if you take this news a joke. The fact is, these are the technique's that a standout time like Maryville uses to get a leg up on the competition.

theDL, good cornbread and buttermilk ain't no joke to me. Also at Mairvul we use enny tecknique to git tha "lag" up on the competishun.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

theDL, good cornbread and buttermilk ain't no joke to me. Also at Mairvul we use enny tecknique to git tha "lag" up on the competishun.

Hey thats fine brother, but please, lets keep this site clean, we don't need to know your sexual status. lets keep it on football. Also, there are some great first week matchups coming up.

Well friends, it's time to kick it off again and the DL's done much research for you. In this case, the DL's first story is about our dear friends, the Rebels. An inside source to the rebel program mentioned that the Rebel players are drilling with blindfolds over their masks, and going full contact I might add. The coaching staff specially ordered blindfolds that are made to cover their face masks in order for their players to improve their listening skills and get that 'nose for the ball.'

You heard it here folks and the DL has personally seen it. Thanks again to my source for keeping the DL up to date and expect to have a specific interview from Head Coach Quarles himself. Good luck to everyone this season.

The DL has the DL (and that's the DL my friends)!

Much to the chagrin of their opponents, Maryville will not be using this technique during regular season play. However opponents have been using this for a number of years when playing Maryville, ie, "What was that?", "Where did he come from?" and the famous, "How did they do that?"

Hope this helps.

Much to the chagrin of their opponents, Maryville will not be using this technique during regular season play. However opponents have been using this for a number of years when playing Maryville, ie, "What was that?", "Where did he come from?" and the famous, "How did they do that?"

Hope this helps.

Best post of the thread, the rest is silly.

I did like the part of some thinking Maryville will be down this year and it was true the 2005 D was rumored down.

Right now every 4A team in the state has a chance to win it all but that chance is weeks away and not worth posting about.

Hey thats fine brother, but please, lets keep this site clean, we don't need to know your sexual status. lets keep it on football. Also, there are some great first week matchups coming up.

theDL, brutter any reference or any mention of sexual content and/or status was unintended and purely coincidental.

I agree on some great first week matchups coming up err... on the horizon.

theDL, brutter any reference or any mention of sexual content and/or status was unintended and purely coincidental.

I agree on some great first week matchups coming up err... on the horizon.

Haha, I was actually kidding with you my friend. Love all the responses!

Hope this helps.

robjim,

Don't forget the Chris Berman "Whooop"

Perhaps my friend, however, there is some talk in Maryville that the Rebs are down this year. The general attitude is they expect to do well but not win it All. The DL was shocked to hear this, but that's the general feel of the town.

The DL has the DL (and that's down low my friends)

I'll believe it when the first weekend in December rolls around and the Rebels aren't the last ones standing.