Best 5 Seniors 2007-2008

balla210

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The best senior this year is Elliot Williams by far.

I would put them like this..

1.) Elliot Williams (St. George's)

2.) Philip Jurick (East Ridge)

3.) Terrico White (Craigmont)

4.) Carter McMasters (Grace)

5.) Laurence Bowers (St. George's)

I reckon you didnt watch Gaines against Jurick last yr in the sectional. Anyone who watched that game couldn't have Jurick ahead of Gaines.

The best senior this year is Elliot Williams by far.

I would put them like this..

1.) Elliot Williams (St. George's)

2.) Philip Jurick (East Ridge)

3.) Terrico White (Craigmont)

4.) Carter McMasters (Grace)

5.) Laurence Bowers (St. George's)

Elliot Williams and Terrico White are top 10,but Jurick and Mcmasters are not.I havent seen Bowers play.I would have to add Jason Jones to the list of the top 5.

Who does Humbolt have besides Epperson and I believe Corderro Wade is back.....I believe Russel Avery and Epperson will be a wash...

Humboldt has everyone back off last years Final Four team except Derek Sain. Cordero Wade, Elijah Epperson, Odell Jackson (18 1st half points in Region Championship vs Union City), Chauncey Hunt, Charles Taylor 6'6, and several more.

I wrote on the other post that I was ready to mess with yall..I believe Lake Co is going to be better than you think they will

i dont know about better than u think. Lake County lost 3 starter off last years team. And also key sub that came in. To let u know i dont even know who is goin to start besides Russel and Channin. Young is raw at the point, I've seen Ron and he doesnt handle pressure well yet, Patrick shot looks off. This team has a lot of question marks to say the least. i'm not sure that it is a sure thing that this team is a region team. That means you got to be a top 4 team. I think union city and humboldt are the elite teams in the region. along with Trenton and bradford and halls. This district will be tough for lake county to make region.

I prodict that Lake County will be avg at best this year but will be back as a contender in 2008/2009. a lot of the underclassmen will get a ton of playin time this year. Not a good sign for a team to go against union city and Humboldt loaded with seniors.

Good luck Lake County. i will still root 4 u but on my post i will not look though green glasses this year like i have in the past.

i dont know about better than u think. Lake County lost 3 starter off last years team. And also key sub that came in. To let u know i dont even know who is goin to start besides Russel and Channin. Young is raw at the point, I've seen Ron and he doesnt handle pressure well yet, Patrick shot looks off. This team has a lot of question marks to say the least. i'm not sure that it is a sure thing that this team is a region team. That means you got to be a top 4 team. I think union city and humboldt are the elite teams in the region. along with Trenton and bradford and halls. This district will be tough for lake county to make region.

I prodict that Lake County will be avg at best this year but will be back as a contender in 2008/2009. a lot of the underclassmen will get a ton of playin time this year. Not a good sign for a team to go against union city and Humboldt loaded with seniors.

Good luck Lake County. i will still root 4 u but on my post i will not look though green glasses this year like i have in the past.

I believe we'll be okay..Whitby told me that the starters were probably going to be Channin Geanes,Russel Avery,Carlos Young,Patrick Robinson,and Abbot..I asked him about Kimble and he told me he wasn't messing with him..don't know the deal there..I know he quit last year but I believe he came back out and he's playing football ..so don't know what's going to happen there..Bledsoe's dad told me he didn't think his son was going to play this year..I still think we'll push the top two!And Whitby did tell me he thought we'd be better next year.

Bruce Pearl couldn't decide between Jurick and Gaines, so he flipped a coin and offered Jurick?

Pearl also likes to run. Gaines would have trouble in an uptempo scheme. That was exposed against Dyer County at State. He put on a downright clinic in the first half with a slow tempo, but once DC played their up and down game he didn't become as much of a factor.

2. Dominique Taylor - Flying way under the radar. Goes to Howard in Chattanooga. 6'5 - 6'6, quick, good handles, leaper, nice shot. The real deal.

This is so true. Taylor's J is cash and he can absolutely leap out of the gym. I played AAU with him, and saw him jump from outside the lane, adjust to multiple defenders in the air, and finish with a reverse dunk over 2 guys. His ballhandling is sometimes weak but usually spectacular. He once dribbled out the clock against a very athletic Memphis team for about 2 minutes with up to 3 men on him at any time. They were 5'10", 5'11". He is 6'5". He is somewhat inconsistent, but when he comes to play, he is the closest i have seen to literally unstoppable. With work on his fundamentals and physical strength, I truly believe he can play in the NBA.