Scores

VolunteerGeneral

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is that correct?

is Brentwood that good or Hendersonville not that strong this year.

Has something changed with one or both of these teams since the Hendersonville Classic? St. Agnes played both and was lucky to tie Hendersonville 0-0 and lost 2-1 to Brentwood. Both teams were formidable opponents, but not that different in skills. Hendersonville was very physical and Brentwood was smaller and faster, but it did not appear that there would be such scoring difference between to two.

Has something changed with one or both of these teams since the Hendersonville Classic? St. Agnes played both and was lucky to tie Hendersonville 0-0 and lost 2-1 to Brentwood. Both teams were formidable opponents, but not that different in skills. Hendersonville was very physical and Brentwood was smaller and faster, but it did not appear that there would be such scoring difference between to two.

I agree, I expected a much closer game. Well good luck to both the rest of the year

I agree with the others. Notre Dame played both last weekend. While we tied Hendersonville and beat Brentwood 2-0, I felt Brentwood was the better team. Hendersonville played a very physical play that resulted in a bunch of fouls. Maybe that bit them this time, or perhaps a key player or two was out. Bottom line, while both are strong teams, I was also surprised with the lopsided score.