Scores

VolunteerGeneral

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CHS 0 BHS 3

Both teams played really well. No mistakes made by anyone. It was one of those games that was lots of fun to watch the ball just bounces that way some time. Really well played game by everyone.

I know this is somewhat of a pet peave for some of us, but could you expand on the initials and give the full team/school names. You are sharing your news with the Tennessee soccer community, but I think there are half a dozen CHS schools, and maybe as many BHS's. Nobody has to, but for people like me (who try to read almost everything on the Girl's Soccer board), it would be a big help.

I'll step down now of my soap box....

Mustcoach- Eurosport has McMinn Cent 3 Boyd-1 which makes a huge difference in Region 5, and not just to McMinn Cent. Let us know if they are wrong and you are right, we await with baited breath...

Since neither Jeff or Bill like to post their scores on Chattanoogan.com or anywhere, in our district this is really really big...

CHS 0 BHS 3

Both teams played really well. No mistakes made by anyone. It was one of those games that was lots of fun to watch the ball just bounces that way some time. Really well played game by everyone.

Great for Bobby's High School BHS....not so good for Charlie's High School CHS

I can't stop my campaign to enlighten the acronym inpaired /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> !!!!