Oneida vs Hampton

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The game went pretty much as I expected. Hampton is an excellent football team, but I guarantee you that they flat knew they had been in a football game when they walked off Dr. M.E. Thompson Field tonight. I believe Hampton's fans will have a little more respect for Oneida once they've made the long trek back to upper East TN tonight than they had when they headed down this afternoon. Maybe we'll get the chance to see a rematch in the postseason once Oneida has gotten their special teams figured out a little better. I'm disappointed that Oneida lost, but I'm proud of their effort, and hats are off to Hampton for doing what they had to do to win the football game.

All I got to say to all you people whom stated it was going to be a blowout was BADLY BADLY mistaken.This was a heck of a game that could of went either way and unfortunately for us Hampton snuck away with the win.My hats off to you guys.Oneida once again was misfortunate with special teams which I again believe cost them a ball game.Hampton fans on here have stated all week how their lineman was going to dominate and control and set the tempo for the game.If you was here at this game you would see and know that that DID NOT happen.Our guys played their butts off and I can assure you those guys making the tripback to upper east tennessee know they just had a battle that they will soon not forget.

Pujo, i looked for a white hat with the letter "A". I seen oneA atlanta braves hat but not for sure if that was you or not.Since you seen how good our boys played against yours, I am curious to your thoughts now.Its your turn

Keep your head up Indians, You will get the WIN when it really counts.You just took the Number 5 Ranked team in the state to the final seconds when you ran out of time.Lets carry this momentum over to next week to the Jackets and send them a message.

Hampton good luck with the rest of the season and hopefully we will meet again.

GO INDIANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All I got to say to all you people whom stated it was going to be a blowout was BADLY BADLY mistaken.This was a heck of a game that could of went either way and unfortunately for us Hampton snuck away with the win.My hats off to you guys.Oneida once again was misfortunate with special teams which I again believe cost them a ball game.Hampton fans on here have stated all week how their lineman was going to dominate and control and set the tempo for the game.If you was here at this game you would see and know that that DID NOT happen.Our guys played their butts off and I can assure you those guys making the tripback to upper east tennessee know they just had a battle that they will soon not forget.

Pujo, i looked for a white hat with the letter "A". I seen oneA atlanta braves hat but not for sure if that was you or not.Since you seen how good our boys played against yours, I am curious to your thoughts now.Its your turn

Keep your head up Indians, You will get the WIN when it really counts.You just took the Number 5 Ranked team in the state to the final seconds when you ran out of time.Lets carry this momentum over to next week to the Jackets and send them a message.

Hampton good luck with the rest of the season and hopefully we will meet again.

GO INDIANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Told you guys Oneida is not the same as last year.

Scalper, you will be one of the first fans running to the car early after Hampton starts to really dominate the game late.

dear mr. captain

I didn't run and hampton didn't daminate . who knows more about football!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but with that being said congradulations hampton bulldogs you played a great game a was the best

team tonight. even if your fans don't know much about football.

signed much respect

scalper.

I believe you are being nice Pujo. I am going with 49-7 Hampton with the 7 coming when the JV's are in. I am sure that Oneida is a tough group and so was Johnson County but to be perfectly honest when you give up 70 lbs a man in the trenches tough only goes so far. I am sure the people from Oneida wont believe this until about the end of the first quarter and this is not meant as disrespect to them. It is just the truth of the matter from someone who has seen Hampton play and was on the opposing side. If I was from there I would for sure think my team would win and I though Johnson County would win. But after seeing that game, I believe Oneida has a better chance of beating DB or the Hill than they do Hampton. I hope it is a good game for the fans but I just cant see it happening.

dear mr. whatever you call yourself

sounds to me like you don't know much about football , would you like to make some

excuses about your predictions, or did we cheat to stay so close to your gods of football????

again congradlation to all the hampton bulldogs .

to bad you don,t have smarter fans.

scalper