Jefferson County vs Morristown West

Warlock

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does it show??? OK I'll settle down but man ya gotta love it. I just hope they stay focused and don't get big headed. Like me. Up next Campbell Co.

Fear the VEER Baby!!!!

Fun Fun night for sure, West fans evaluating the stadium like someone pulled the fire alarm was the 2nd best scene of the night, right behind the team going back to the locker room through the gauntlet of students.

So is mo west really that bad this year or did jc put all the pieces together like they should have last week

Probably both. I said in the preseason that west lost alot of talent from last year and it would be hard to replace but everyone is going on past records and picking west to still be great. THIS IS NOT THE WEST OF OLD. Gongratulations JC.

So is mo west really that bad this year or did jc put all the pieces together like they should have last week

Good good question, when West went up 20-7 they looked like typical West, JC just refused to lose. The execution was A LOT better this game overall, but there were times in the 1st half where we looked just like we did the week before. West was getting pushed around up front, and they just got worn out late. If you want a comparison, they looked like their 2004 team.

Good good question, when West went up 20-7 they looked like typical West, JC just refused to lose. The execution was A LOT better this game overall, but there were times in the 1st half where we looked just like we did the week before. West was getting pushed around up front, and they just got worn out late. If you want a comparison, they looked like their 2004 team.

Did I see a post saying that the students were pointing to the scoreboard at the half?

If this is true they ARE looking like the '04 team. I remember at the City Championship game, the student body put up a sign that said they were tired of beating East every year. They proved it by letting Josh Russell run his way into the record books. Josh went on from that game to have a super season.

Did I see a post saying that the students were pointing to the scoreboard at the half?

If this is true they ARE looking like the '04 team. I remember at the City Championship game, the student body put up a sign that said they were tired of beating East every year. They proved it by letting Josh Russell run his way into the record books. Josh went on from that game to have a super season.

It wasn`t at the half, but it was early in the 3rd quarter after going up 20-7, oh and after chanting "we can't hear you".

Like I said last week, you reap what you sow

Hodge fumbled 3 times. Mckinney dropped the pass at the end. West started 1-3 in '03, the year that they lost in the state championship game. West looked pretty good for almost three quarters. The 4 turnovers in the 4th and the kicking game really killed them. Maybe they got too relaxed with the lead, who knows. Jeff did not quit like the would have in the past. They really should a lot of heart by playing until the end.