Jefferson County vs Morristown West

Warlock

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeff Co got way to one dimensional in the second half. Might as well have gone back to the I formation. All the D had to do was watch for the tailback and key in on him. Yep he did score the only TD for JC and that was a great play but lets don??™t get to predictable like we did last year. Passing needs to play a role to our 6??™5??? WR as well as getting the ball to the fullback who likes nothing better than to knock snott bubbles out of your nose. (Yeah I heard that on TV)

JC did not look that bad last week according to the stats, Murphy was just there on some key plays and Greeneville took advantage and made the TDs. Good for them, bad for us. That??™s the way it goes sometimes. No predictions from me yet other than it will be a good game and I hope no one gets hurt.

I would love nothing more then to see Jeff smack Mo West around, they are big headed an i think its about time for a new king of the hill. Good luck Jeff co. an stay safe

Jeff Co got way to one dimensional in the second half. Might as well have gone back to the I formation. All the D had to do was watch for the tailback and key in on him. Yep he did score the only TD for JC and that was a great play but lets don??™t get to predictable like we did last year. Passing needs to play a role to our 6??™5??? WR as well as getting the ball to the fullback who likes nothing better than to knock snott bubbles out of your nose. (Yeah I heard that on TV)

JC did not look that bad last week according to the stats, Murphy was just there on some key plays and Greeneville took advantage and made the TDs. Good for them, bad for us. That??™s the way it goes sometimes. No predictions from me yet other than it will be a good game and I hope no one gets hurt.

My prediction: 17 to 7 JC on top. If JC plays with the same intensity as they did last week.

GO PATRIOTS!!!!!!!

The only logical statement you have ever posted. If JCHS wins, everyone will get to read about how solid of a team you say they are, and if they lose im sure you will find a way to talk bad about the coaching. What a BUM!

TNrecruiter, you're not showing any respect. Don't you know JC and Canefan are the authorities on h.s. football? If you want to know anything about it, just ask one of them, especially Canefan. I think he was a waterboy all four years of h.s. so he really knows a lot. You must show some respect.

TNrecruiter, you're not showing any respect. Don't you know JC and Canefan are the authorities on h.s. football? If you want to know anything about it, just ask one of them, especially Canefan. I think he was a waterboy all four years of h.s. so he really knows a lot. You must show some respect.

I am a few years younger than CANEFAN but I know him pretty well. I watched him play. Statements like that probably aren't that brilliant especially if you don't know who you are talking about. Example,....If you remember the Budweiser commercial where the two guys played rock, paper, scissors for the last beer.....the guy that won threw a rock....

In short .....don't play rock, paper, scissors with this guy, your gonna get hit with a rock.

Now back to football.......

I know Coach Anderson pretty well. I hope he has great success in his new job and I think he will. I have seen him coach before and know what he is capable of getting out of kids. I think he will turn that program around, starting this weekend.

The biggest question on the table for me is if Jeff Co wins this one, how will West respond with two losses on their record so early on?