Jefferson County vs Morristown West

Warlock

I am a few years younger than CANEFAN but I know him pretty well. I watched him play. Statements like that probably aren't that brilliant especially if you don't know who you are talking about. Example,....If you remember the Budweiser commercial where the two guys played rock, paper, scissors for the last beer.....the guy that won threw a rock....

In short .....don't play rock, paper, scissors with this guy, your gonna get hit with a rock.

Now back to football.......

I know Coach Anderson pretty well. I hope he has great success in his new job and I think he will. I have seen him coach before and know what he is capable of getting out of kids. I think he will turn that program around, starting this weekend.

The biggest question on the table for me is if Jeff Co wins this one, how will West respond with two losses on their record so early on?

Wow, please don't scare me like this with your idle threats. I could have a stroke or something out of mere fright. My friend, take a lesson from your own post. You dont know me from Noah's house cat, so don't be so sure about your butt buddy's ability. Have a wonderful weekend.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, please don't scare me like this with your idle threats. I could have a stroke or something out of mere fright. My friend, take a lesson from your own post. You dont know me from Noah's house cat, so don't be so sure about your butt buddy's ability. Have a wonderful weekend.

My post was not intended to be harrasing or ill tempered in any way.

I just re-read my post....I don't see myself making any threats, just saying you shouldn't make comments like you did without knowing who your talking about. I don't know you from Noah's house cat (provided Noah has a house cat) and nor you I for that matter.

As far as CANEFAN being my "butt buddy", if a good friend is considered as such, then I am happy to call him my "butt buddy" as you put it.

Having said that, if you didn't feel intimidated, why would you post such a reply?

I don't think I will be paying any attention to your posts any more. I refuse to play mental ping pong with an individual that can't hold the paddle.

I think if Jeff co. can cut down on the penalty's an the mistakes the score will be the other way around, an i dont think Jeff's coach will let there kicker go for 3 this early in the season.

JC 28

MW 21

Completally agree, and I fully expect them to cut down on the mistakes that plagued the last game. West will be at home which is going to make hammering out a win VERY difficult, but not an impossible one. An early offensive TD could go along way toward building the confidence, seems thats its been a very long time since we scored on our 1st offensive drive.