Jefferson County vs Morristown West

Warlock

That explains why Jeff has been so successful the past few years. I used to think Jeff was a little classy, but you and a number of your students have changed my mind. Perhaps some day soon the grass will again be green in Jeff and you won't have only Carson Newman for your football wins.

Please enlighten me with what you mean by that, and then Ill give you the laundry list of why you are wrong.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Takes a lot of nerve to say that Jeff County isn`t classy, people in glass houses should not throw stones. I will admit that I am fully jaded when it comes to West, but I have good reason to be. I respect the program's accomplishments and that they field a competitive team just about every year, other than that I have no respect for the Mo West program and I have no regrets about saying it.

Please enlighten me with what you mean by that, and then Ill give you the laundry list of why you are wrong.

Oh you gotta know whats coming Lawyer, the world famous chant that may or may not have occurred that everyone heard from someone else that said they heard it. West has one non concrete classless thing, meanwhile as you said there is a laundry list on the other side.

Oh you gotta know whats coming Lawyer, the world famous chant that may or may not have occurred that everyone heard from someone else that said they heard it. West has one non concrete classless thing, meanwhile as you said there is a laundry list on the other side.

Share! i Have not heard this one.

I said it back last spring. Until Jeff Co. gets some of those athletes out of the hallway it is going to be the same way every week. The coaching staff will do a pretty good job, but need athletes and speed. Something this team is lacking much of.

I agree with that 100% and I think that will be one of the great things that Gut will bring to the program. JCHS is a 5A school and the bottom line is we should have more talent than we do.

Thats not a knock on this years team I think they are a great bunch of kids and there is serious talent out there, but I think there are kids that are in the stands that could be helping the team. It's like that every year though.

Gut is gonna get make it an honor to play on Leroy Shannon field again, with Coach U I think it was almost the except opposite, even if it wasnt all his fault.

I think one of Coach Woods' number one keys to success is he makes it something to get a letter at West, thats why they have about 200 uniforms (no players but uniforms) on the sideline every game.

I WILL ADDRESS THIS ONCE AND ONCE ONLY.

As far as the infamous despicable CoachT rumor of the JCHS student section supposedly chanting the name of a West player who passed away, it is not true at all. It is disrespectful to the kid's family to even event such a thing to degrade someone. The Jungle was chanting TITO for former Patriot WR Tyler "Tito" Brown. I assure you that when asked about the incident no student in the section even knew what these West people were talking about.

This gets brought up every year and it makes me sick. Its untrue and yet gets talked about in the Jeff/West thread every year. Thats all I am saying, if its brought up I'm just not going to address it. ITS SIMPLY UNTRUE.

If you West people want to throw mud then we will throw mud, and since we all live on farms in Jefferson County then we will have a lot to throw. But I will not talk about that anymore.