Best RB this year? ANy thoughts?

bigredfan4ever

I dont think anyone forgot about him they just dont think hes the best??

you obviously arent familar with chris jordan then. he is a beast. 6-2/6-3 215 with a very strong/well-built frame. oh yea, he runs a 4.4... he is a 4-star prospect.

the problem with threads like these are bias. you got guys from east tn shouting out sterling and marshall because that is who they are familiar with. and im doing the same by naming jordan and i would also add Jacques Seward from Hillsboro.. check these stats as a junior: 2200yds rushing 31TDs 7.3avg, in addition: 500yds 5TDs recieving pretty gaudy stats if you ask me, a natural, instinctive runner...

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Markus Cantrell (Maplewood): 19 carries for 190 yards & 2TDs. That equals out to 10.0 yards per rushing attempt.

The folks in Panther Country are going to start saying "Terrence Who?" if those kinds of numbers are going to be put up on a weekly basis.

REMEMBER: Cantrell posted those numbers in just 1 HALF of action last week in Maplewood's 46-6 win

you obviously arent familar with chris jordan then. he is a beast. 6-2/6-3 215 with a very strong/well-built frame. oh yea, he runs a 4.4... he is a 4-star prospect.

the problem with threads like these are bias. you got guys from east tn shouting out sterling and marshall because that is who they are familiar with. and im doing the same by naming jordan and i would also add Jacques Seward from Hillsboro.. check these stats as a junior: 2200yds rushing 31TDs 7.3avg, in addition: 500yds 5TDs recieving pretty gaudy stats if you ask me, a natural, instinctive runner...

Watched him in the semi finals against Henry County and he hit hole in the line the size of a dime and gained big yards. He is quick!! I liked him alot even if he helped beat my pats!!

Markus Cantrell (Maplewood): 19 carries for 190 yards & 2TDs. That equals out to 10.0 yards per rushing attempt.

The folks in Panther Country are going to start saying "Terrence Who?" if those kinds of numbers are going to be put up on a weekly basis.

REMEMBER: Cantrell posted those numbers in just 1 HALF of action last week in Maplewood's 46-6 win

Well,he wont do that against ooltewah in a few weeks,if he does,then he'll get my vote(but dont count on it)

add lil tate to that list from jp2 171 yds 4 tds plus a 65 yd td run and a 71 yd punt return called back....and he did this without a very good line...the line is small and very inexperienced..

Maybe next year for tate, not this year. yes he had a good game against the 3a greenbriar team but i dont think he'll put those numbers up in the powerhouse DII league