Henry Co. and Dickson Co.

realredpride

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wingman...are you saying that Dickson will handle Henry in basketball season? Cause if I had to bet I would guess that's not the case either....

Not at all, 3threat.

Just letting Goalie kmow the earliest he will get a chance to see Barrel would be when DC comes this side of river for B Ball because it will be in Patriot Land not Cougarville.

Dickson punched first and scored!!! Then they threw another and what happened they scored again!!! Henry County had their backs against the wall early in the first quarter down 14-0, but they did not falter. They buttoned up their chin straps and for three quarters held DC to no more scores and leading three scoring drives of their own to win 21-14!! Congrats to the players and coaches on a hard fought win. They showed alot of intestinal fortitude in clawing back into the game and I'm looking forward to watching them next week!!! Go Big Red!!!!

Good Evening my fellow Patriots! Now that was a game of football!!! I am worn out, I feel like it was me out there playing smashmouth. I can't say it much better than Red Dawn, but there was no doubt this was one of the most intense games I have sat through. Dickson County is a great team and #5 was a superior athelete. I was quite nervous at the end when I knew that he would be getting the ball. But the Big Red defense, along with the noise factor of the fans, held fast and got the W. Great job tonight Patriots! The Barrel is home for another year. I had a chance to sit and read the history on it tonight, 30 years of history - mine were on there too. What a great tradition! My hats off to both teams for a great sportsmanlike competition that was a real treat for all of the spectators. And thank the Lord for no injuries. Now its on to Liberty!!!

Roll Red ROLL!!!

So.. anybody still doubting the "hole" at QB?

Maybe outsiders thought there would trouble filling the hole? QB was talented coming into season and will leave his mark. Most thought the difficult hole to fill was OL and DEs.

Had to be out of town, so how did line look against a good D? If Pats rushed for 200plus they must have been an impact.

Maybe outsiders thought there would trouble filling the hole? QB was talented coming into season and will leave his mark. Most thought the difficult hole to fill was OL and DEs.

Had to be out of town, so how did line look against a good D? If Pats rushed for 200plus they must have been an impact.

The O-line did well against a very good Dickson defensive front. There is still room for improvement, but they are showing signs of progression dating back to the Father Ryan scrimmage. The team as a whole fought back against the advercity of the first quarter, and settled into the game and got it done.

Both of these squads are good, and will have a pretty good season ahead. As I have said in earlier posts, this is a great measuring stick of where you are and what needs to improve, both sides learned some things last night.

It was a great game, good luck to Dickson rest of the year, and here is to the big Red keeping it rolling!