Best High School Stadium in the state

Pantheralum

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Advisor

I have only attended 15-20 stadiums. Who do you feel has the nicest facilities, best manicured playing surface, biggest home field advantage, best accomidations for visiting teams, etc????

Memphis Melrose end of discussion. Also, they have the best pregame buffet as well.

I have been to a few of stadiums....Huntingdon,during a big game.....Milan's is historic.....But for sheer small town atmosphere,I will have to give the nod to Jo Bryns....That one old Devil dressed up in the football uniform and that midget Devil running around....That huge net to keep the football from going into the farmer's field,the trucks racking their tailpipes,the fires in the 50 gallon drums right behind the fence,the dang Bell Witch,the visitor bleachers that feel like they are about to break,the visiting radio guys doing the game broadcast from the top of a dugout....LOL...It's great!!!

I know where I'm headed this Friday. Heck every Friday!

I assume you are watching Mckenzie play Friday night. If they play at home every Friday night, that is the ultimate home field advantage. I'd be willing to bet you get awful lonely when they play an away game. Just kidding!! Anyway, good tradition at Mckenzie.

I have only attended 15-20 stadiums. Who do you feel has the nicest facilities, best manicured playing surface, biggest home field advantage, best accomidations for visiting teams, etc????

Gatlinburg-Pittman voted one of the best in the state by the dailynewspaper. in the mountains beautiful field, GREAT atmosphere. If you dont believe me show sept. 14th vs. pigeon forge. Hammonds keeps it lookin great.