Cloudland vs. Cosby

91LANDERS

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really hate to say it ,but i'm going with...

Cosby-35

Cloudland-13

PF must be pretty tough, only won 7-0. 35 next week will be a huge turn around after being shut out. I didn't realize PF was that good, seriously, I saw Cloudland put up over 600 yards offense tonight despite shooting themselves in the foot a few times. I hope it's a closer game than you think.

Why do hope that lol? naw this will be a defensive game. Cosby got beat 7-0 tonight at pigeon forge. Cosby's denfense is stout, but good god they gotta find a way to score. Thats alot of Pressuse on a DC. Sorry Yoakum.

Cosby-14

Cloudland-6

You got to remember the Eagles have played their first two games without their starting QB, and played their first one without an all region O and D lineman. In no way am I saying that the young QB we are playing with is not stepping up but that's a lot of pressure on a kid who got very few snaps last year. We got to get healthy and get the kids in the right mindset. I am a little partial to the DC, but you also know I've got pretty strong ties to the OC as well. He's playing pretty conservative and I can't say as I can blame him. I believe you should go to bed CosbyB-ball30. Don't you have class tomorrow?

Why do hope that lol? naw this will be a defensive game. Cosby got beat 7-0 tonight at pigeon forge. Cosby's denfense is stout, but good god they gotta find a way to score. Thats alot of Pressuse on a DC. Sorry Yoakum.

Cosby-14

Cloudland-6

The sock thing is just a joke, 911lander knows what it means. As far as the pick goes, I don;t think Cosby can put up enough points to win, I'm sure the defense is tough,but you have to score to win. It will be a tough game. Cosby has learned the pride thing, thats a tribute to the Coaches.

I watched Cloudland play tonight. And as much as I would like Cloudland to beat Cosby, I just don't think they can. Cloudland might have the smallest players that I have ever seen. I do not see the Landers winning unless Cosby has absolutely nothing like West Greene...

Cosby 28

Cloudland 14

West Gr. was bigger thn us and Cosby will probably be too. I think we played a much improved WG squad tonight. It should be a tough game next week, looking forward to it. This is going to be a fun thread i can already tell..LOL

West Gr. was bigger thn us and Cosby will probably be too. I think we played a much improved WG squad tonight. It should be a tough game next week, looking forward to it. This is going to be a fun thread i can already tell..LOL

It will be fun ,all week long. Cosby will fight you tooth and nail.