Cloudland vs. Cosby

91LANDERS

Sorry to disappoint you guys this year. I still believe in our boys and coaching staff as much as ever, but I am realistic. I've no doubt we are a contender for that #2 spot in reg1 again this year, but we are facing some adversary with injuries and all region players who are working instead of enjoying their youth through the great sport of football. (But adversary is what some of our soppused fans have wished for.) What I'm wondering is, where were all these naysayers when the program was in the crapper? It seems as if the better the program has gotten under the present administration the more people are trying to bring them down.

Anyway, back to the cloudland game. Should be a good one. Of course I feel as if Cosby will come away with the win, but I don't want to be accused of being too cocky like last year. If you'll remember no one gave us a chance before the game and then after the score of 26-0 came out everyone still said Cosby was not any good that was just a terrible Cloudland team.

Coacht sure can get you riled up. What, between people downing your boys to doggin your coaches. That's why you won't see me posting nearly as much as last year. Last year my only fear was getting mad enough to go into cardiac arrest. This year at 9 months pregnant, labor is bound to begin while I'm replying to a post that talks about how horrible The Eagles coaching staff is.

Eagle3314, all schools are pretty much the same, they all have their critics, the better you get, the worse it gets. I have saw pride instilled at Cosby that was never there before. Good job and get you some ear plugs. Its not going to stop. Its human nature to want others to fail. Shame it has to be that was. Think about it this way,5 years ago ,there would be no thread on here, because everyone knew Cosby was not going to beat anyone. I think you guys have done an outstanding job. Tell Shelton to keep his head . It always darkest right before dawn.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well here we go my first post in a long time. we will be going without our our number one qb dunn this week. instead we have number one qb cates who as started last two games. saying friday night will be a batle is an understatment. it is a must win for both teams and a fight it will be. i am sorry for the lack of post from the cosby fathful. but then again i am not to sure just how faithful we are. does the term fair weather fan make any sense to anyone. the main thing is that the FAMILY is strong and hungry for a win. pujo take care. i would like to ask a favor from you though. you think you could get that brother of yours to not dress some of those kids you all got when we come up there? lol sound like you guys have got a solid team once again. i cant wait to come up there and see if we got anything for you all. good luck to region 1 this friday GODS SPEED and injury free.

Shelton

Well here we go my first post in a long time. we will be going without our our number one qb dunn this week. instead we have number one qb cates who as started last two games. saying friday night will be a batle is an understatment. it is a must win for both teams and a fight it will be. i am sorry for the lack of post from the cosby fathful. but then again i am not to sure just how faithful we are. does the term fair weather fan make any sense to anyone. the main thing is that the FAMILY is strong and hungry for a win. pujo take care. i would like to ask a favor from you though. you think you could get that brother of yours to not dress some of those kids you all got when we come up there? lol sound like you guys have got a solid team once again. i cant wait to come up there and see if we got anything for you all. good luck to region 1 this friday GODS SPEED and injury free.

Shelton

It's amazing to me why people act this way. ive played sports all my life and ive been on great teams and ive been on crappy teams. but ive learned 2 great leasons from that. 1. how great it feels to overcome adversity (which Cosby is going to have to do) 2. Teams dont needs fans when there on top its when your having a bad season or down 10 in the fourth quarter, thats when a fan is most needed. Good luck Eagles. dont worry shelton u've got love up here in Emory! Sounds like Ray Lowe needs to make an apperance to get them fans riled up lol.

It's amazing to me why people act this way. ive played sports all my life and ive been on great teams and ive been on crappy teams. but ive learned 2 great leasons from that. 1. how great it feels to overcome adversity (which Cosby is going to have to do) 2. Teams dont needs fans when there on top its when your having a bad season or down 10 in the fourth quarter, thats when a fan is most needed. Good luck Eagles. dont worry shelton u've got love up here in Emory! Sounds like Ray Lowe needs to make an apperance to get them fans riled up lol.

good to here from you guys

cosbys been workin hard getting over injuries in the past few weeks but by the looks of it we wont be to hurt to put up an awesome game offensivly and defensivly.it'll be a tough game for both sides but Cosby will come out with the W.

Shelton

Coach, I think you should get ready to bow down to the Landers.