Lewis County vs Richland! I'll be there!

apantherfan

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No way does Lewis Co. beat that Richland team by 4 TDs. I was in the stands and saw what looked like an army of coaches from Richland at last night's game. They were taking notes and talking about a weakness they could see in Lewis County's defense that has PASS written all over it. They are planning to eat Lewis up on that weakness because they seemed convinced it was wide open. They were seated on the Wayne County side, naturally. And since that tells you where I'm from, I say GO RICHLAND! Going for two when they had us beat showed no class at all. I hope Richland stomps them in the ground.

Just because there were an army of coaches from Richland in the stands watching the game the other night, doesn't mean that Richland is going to win-ha. Richland only has an army of men on the sidelines every Fri. night, but none of them are coaches. They really don't know the game of football very well, and I think Richland will get beat by at least 4 touchdowns.

Can you see? Can you see why so many of us refuse to acknowledge your propensity for greatness? Simply stated, it is the attitude of a few maniacal Lewis Countians who simply refuse to show even a sign of humility when engaging great fans like myself within the confines of coachtdot com.

Oh you will rue the day, the day in the future when the day shall arrive and you will then say.. the day is upon us and what a terrible day it is!

Going for two when they had us beat showed no class at all. I hope Richland stomps them in the ground.

Would you expect anything different? Thats what a great team with class and real understandment of the game does. You know teams with class do not kneel and kick the extra points. Real teams play down classifications and them rub the smaller schools face in to how great they are. That is a great team.

Can you see? Can you see why so many of us refuse to acknowledge your propensity for greatness? Simply stated, it is the attitude of a few maniacal Lewis Countians who simply refuse to show even a sign of humility when engaging great fans like myself within the confines of coachtdot com.

Oh you will rue the day, the day in the future when the day shall arrive and you will then say.. the day is upon us and what a terrible day it is!

This is one of and probably the smartest post in the whole thread.

Would you expect anything different? Thats what a great team with class and real understandment of the game does. You know teams with class do not kneel and kick the extra points. Real teams play down classifications and them rub the smaller schools face in to how great they are. That is a great team.

Get a life , hunny you beg for insults this is a post, or a thread about WEEK 2 the 3rd game of the yr. and you are still chapped about week zero, coincidentally that is also your IQ zero.. Panthers VS Richland... Does the Raiders have a solid enough team in passing to give a great test or challenge to the panthers. we would like for it to be the First real challenge of the season and also a 62a regional game would love to hear feed back from RICHLAND SUPPORTERS.... go Panthers

Get a life , hunny you beg for insults this is a post, or a thread about WEEK 2 the 3rd game of the yr. and you are still chapped about week zero, coincidentally that is also your IQ zero.. Panthers VS Richland... Does the Raiders have a solid enough team in passing to give a great test or challenge to the panthers. we would like for it to be the First real challenge of the season and also a 62a regional game would love to hear feed back from RICHLAND SUPPORTERS.... go Panthers

woogady boogady!