Blackman at Riverdale

lastone2know

will blackman be better - absolutely

is this there best chance to beat riverdale in a while - sure

however they lost to lavergne and are o and 1 in the region and beat by all accouts even people in lc a average at best lc team that lost their qb early

not trying to throw water on their parade but I agree the ground swell of making blackman a region 4 5a contender is a little pre mature. It may work out that way but not just based on their 1st 2 games.

everyone be patient this friday night will clear up a lot of questions.

region standing saturday morning could be

riverdale 2-0

smyrna 2-0

lavergne 2-0

wc 1-0

oakland 0-2

blackman 0-2

siegel 0-2

lebanon 0-1

or

lebanon 1 -0

riverdale 1-1

smyrna 1-1

lavergne 1-1

oakland 1-1

blackman 1-1

siegel 1-1

wc 0-1

we will know soon either a lot of teams will be in it or a few teams will be out of it

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok I know Blackman won at the PIT but in my mind it would not have been like that if LC's QB did not get hurt bacause the back up QB is LC's best WR and he also starts at FS so we lost him at both positions when Shelton got hurt. I know Blackman had a good team but LC's offense runs around Shelton and he basically beat Blackman his Soph. year by him self on his first carrer start throwing for 200 yards and 2 TDS and runing for 100 yds. and 1 TD. But i take nothing away from Blackman they played a really good game but I wish Shelton wouldn't have gotten hurt cause i feel it would've been closer and maybe a different outcome. BUT WITH ALL THAT TO SAY IT SHOULD BE A GREAT GAME BETWEEN THE WARRIORS AND THE BLAZE. GOOD LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS!! My prediction is Riverdale will win

Ok I know Blackman won at the PIT but in my mind it would not have been like that if LC's QB did not get hurt bacause the back up QB is LC's best WR and he also starts at FS so we lost him at both positions when Shelton got hurt. I know Blackman had a good team but LC's offense runs around Shelton and he basically beat Blackman his Soph. year by him self on his first carrer start throwing for 200 yards and 2 TDS and runing for 100 yds. and 1 TD. But i take nothing away from Blackman they played a really good game but I wish Shelton wouldn't have gotten hurt cause i feel it would've been closer and maybe a different outcome. BUT WITH ALL THAT TO SAY IT SHOULD BE A GREAT GAME BETWEEN THE WARRIORS AND THE BLAZE. GOOD LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS!! My prediction is Riverdale will win

shelton or no shelton...LC was too slow...and lacked enough athletes for a chance...one monkey don't run no show...shelton did not do it by himself last year...he had some studs around him...and together...they did it...he did not have those kind of guys around him this year...

blackman may get waxed by riverdale this friday...but this year they beat lincoln count 19 of 20 times and the score is worse than it was

just like last year...you guys smacked blackman in the teeth...because you were no doubt the better team...better athletes...stronger...etc....etc...

and...you have a BEAUTIFUL STADIUM...

shelton or no shelton...LC was too slow...and lacked enough athletes for a chance...one monkey don't run no show...shelton did not do it by himself last year...he had some studs around him...and together...they did it...he did not have those kind of guys around him this year...

blackman may get waxed by riverdale this friday...but this year they beat lincoln count 19 of 20 times and the score is worse than it was

just like last year...you guys smacked blackman in the teeth...because you were no doubt the better team...better athletes...stronger...etc....etc...

and...you have a BEAUTIFUL STADIUM...

I said his SOPHMORE year bud

when i played LC was my favorite field to play on i hope that people dont confuse the teams though...RIVERDALE is no LC although i did think this was there year to be pretty good again was i a year too early?

No you werent to early LC DID NOT PLAY like they are capable and i agree Blackman may getting their hopes to high not to take any thing away from them im a huge LC fan but i agree Riverdale more than likely will be tougher