Blackman at Riverdale

lastone2know

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Suddenly, this is a huge football game. Dominating LC at the pit should be an eye-opener for everyone.

Let's go Warriors!

The final from The Pit definitely should be an eye-opner for the Warriors. I do believe Coach A will be sure to tell his boys that this is not the same ole Blackman team that they have played and rolled over in the past. I do believe Coach A will get his boys ready and again the O-Line will take control of this game.

Look for a final similar to the one against Antioch.

Blackman 13 vs. Riverdale 27

This is definetly a different Blackman team, now they have what it takes to play 4 quarters, and now that this senior class has dominated someone who has usually just taken them to the woodshed who knows maybe we can get Riverdale. While I am not ready to say that we will definetly beat R'dale, I am ready to say that this will be a heck of a football game. At LC, Blackman stuffed the run and didn't do too bad against the pass either. They did however make some mistakes on offense.

If the score is low then it is Blackman's game to take. And I believe that we can and will stop the run. Blackman's defense wins the game:

Blackman 17 Riverdale 14

riverdale probably but i have a funny feeling about this one blackman has wat it takes to beat them so im going to go on a limb and say blackman by 7

Our win over Blackman was huge because they will get better every week.

I wish I could agree with your post, but you got to remember when the last time Riverdale lost a region game at home. I know I can't remember.

I say Riverdale by 17. Based on reputation.

as somone who had a son that always dealt with cramps I have done tons of research and even spoke with the folks at gatorade as well as college trainers here are the facts

cramping had nothing to do with conditioning period. It occurs when someone sweats so much they lose to much sodium (not potassium as many think, so bannas are useless for these type cramps you lose potassium when you have a stomach virus sodium when you sweat)

Many times you will see the leanest most condition athletes have cramps --- why becuase they have less water in their bodies due to low fat. It is rare to see lineman even those that play both sides of the ball have cramps.

gatorade recommends for chronic crampers that they lightly salt all their food on game day and also add a packet of salt (like you get at a restraunt) to each gatorade up to one hour before game day.

do not drink water - that dilutes what salt you have and do not over indulge in the gatorade because while it has sodium if you over do it you can also dilute the sodium

do not let anybody give you pickle juice or mustrard - while those were used years ago before gatorade they are absolutelty very poor choices when their are now sports drinks that combine all electrolytes needed

sounds like good advice for all of the teams...

Our win over Blackman was huge because they will get better every week.

I wish I could agree with your post, but you got to remember when the last time Riverdale lost a region game at home. I know I can't remember.

I say Riverdale by 17. Based on reputation.

Since 1990 Riverdale is 105-2 in Region Play. Trivia question - when were those two losses, where were they played, and what was the score?