DYERSBURG TROJANS VR'S haywood tomcats

trojanfan56

This game should probably be the best game this side of the river on friday nite the class of 7-3A against the big bullies of the league this one matches Caldwell Taylor and McLin against the big heavyhitters of the Tomcats. For Parker's sake i hope he sits another week because an injured quarterback in this one is just a sitting duck. if the Dburg Oline can protect Taylor then perhaps they can make a few plays on the outside because i promise you any yard given up in the middle by the Tomcats will be the toughest you may ever earn

I dont expect the Tomcat O to have an easy go either so if Stoots can get it going it will be a plus. Im taking Haywood in a 21 10 game thinking that size and speed on the d line will wear the Trojans down eventually

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For Parker's sake i hope he sits another week because an injured quarterback in this one is just a sitting duck.

highly unlikely parker will play, although he will practice this week.....

parker makes dburgs offense twice as good and will stretch the defense to the limits......

this game is for the drivers seat for the region championship......more than likely, THERE WILL BE A ROUND 2 REMATCH.......the rematch will mean the opportunity to play the next week.......

so don't look for parker to play........until he is 100% ready...... this friday night is a big game......... win or lose for EITHER TEAM does not mean that the season is over..... if and when they meet in the playoffs, it will be do or die......

i'll take dburg 17-7

This game should probably be the best game this side of the river on friday nite the class of 7-3A against the big bullies of the league this one matches Caldwell Taylor and McLin against the big heavyhitters of the Tomcats. For Parker's sake i hope he sits another week because an injured quarterback in this one is just a sitting duck. if the Dburg Oline can protect Taylor then perhaps they can make a few plays on the outside because i promise you any yard given up in the middle by the Tomcats will be the toughest you may ever earn

I dont expect the Tomcat O to have an easy go either so if Stoots can get it going it will be a plus. Im taking Haywood in a 21 10 game thinking that size and speed on the d line will wear the Trojans down eventually

Just curious--and absolutely no offense intended--have you seen either Haywood or Dyersburg play this season?

I think it will be

Dyersbur 24

Haywood 14

Haywood hasn't really scored a massice ammounts points on us the last two years. If I am correct I think it was like 144 points in 3 games combined, give or take a few. but definetly not more then 20 combined. Why do we believe that they will do any better this year. Do you honestly believe that offenses has gotten that much better, I don't....Or is it the obvious loses on defense that make you feel like ve are worse on D. I think we can hold are own. I think our defense is up to the task...Then it turns in to a defensive game, Dyersburg has to many weapons. Its close for a while but I think that Dyersburg eventually stretches it to 10 and takes it home......

Can you say coaching? Forget the players. Haywood will be just as fast on the field, but will have no clue about what to do to stop the Trojans. When Boling was up at OC, he could hang with Haywood, but now that he has some horses, Dyersburg will win easliy. It may be close for a quarter, or maybe even a half, but in the end, the men in black will run away with it.

Dyersburg 38

Haywood 14

Can you say coaching? Forget the players. Haywood will be just as fast on the field, but will have no clue about what to do to stop the Trojans. When Boling was up at OC, he could hang with Haywood, but now that he has some horses, Dyersburg will win easliy. It may be close for a quarter, or maybe even a half, but in the end, the men in black will run away with it.

Dyersburg 38

Haywood 14

I think Haywood will score against Dyersburg. They just want be able to score enough to keep up the pace of the Dyersburg offence. Speed kills. Dyersburg has all the weapons. They should win it all, but that doesn't mean they will. It's early in the season and alot of things can and will happen.

highly unlikely parker will play, although he will practice this week.....

parker makes dburgs offense twice as good and will stretch the defense to the limits......

this game is for the drivers seat for the region championship......more than likely, THERE WILL BE A ROUND 2 REMATCH.......the rematch will mean the opportunity to play the next week.......

so don't look for parker to play........until he is 100% ready...... this friday night is a big game......... win or lose for EITHER TEAM does not mean that the season is over..... if and when they meet in the playoffs, it will be do or die......

i'll take dburg 17-7

does it really matter if parker plays this week as Trojans are just fine w/o him. its best to have him 100% at end of the season...keep em guessing whats coming later in the playoffs with him. hes a plus +++ for Trojans when he returns with all options he brings to the table= Trojans are a definite offensive machine with Parker,Cardwell,Taylor,Cunninham,Ellis,Click,and the ever-growing list of Dburg running attach. ?? is the defensive side of ball that willl only get better every game.. to those that think Trojans will wear down due to size of oppostion= .No one has better conditionong than the Black Watch Men In Black "O" or "D". Nuff said ! Go Trojans