Knox Catholic vs Austin East

Professor_Falkon

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All i have to say to this one is "Who Dat, Who Dat, Who Dat talkin bout beatin AE" To much speed, the grass wont be 9 inches high this year. So speed will show, last year Catholics grass was so deep that it covered to the top of the players feet. High grass is traditional of a Double wing grind it out team, big boys, 3 yards and a cloud of dust, but this will be a track meet and I say AE. WHO DAT WHO DAT WHO DAT TALKIN BOUT BEATIN AE!

All i have to say to this one is "Who Dat, Who Dat, Who Dat talkin bout beatin AE" To much speed, the grass wont be 9 inches high this year. So speed will show, last year Catholics grass was so deep that it covered to the top of the players feet. High grass is traditional of a Double wing grind it out team, big boys, 3 yards and a cloud of dust, but this will be a track meet and I say AE. WHO DAT WHO DAT WHO DAT TALKIN BOUT BEATIN AE!

The first team to use that chant (New Orleans Saints) got their lunch handed to them by a stronger offensive team last night - sound familiar? Catholic by 14!

Many forget how fast Catholic is. I know they run the WingT type of offense, but they do have some speed. Better than that they have 6'3" LB's running 4.7, and 6'5" 290 lb Lineman running 5.0 . One thing they don't have is 3 or 4 quick little darty guys. They do not have that Freeny type kid though. I'm sure they are looking for one though.

You know I'm sure the players will have this playing in the back of their minds when they step foot on the field tonight. But AE bows down to NO ONE. KC better be ready to step up to the plate because AE is ready...

Hey Turtle.

Great article on Kenny Jones today. Kid is good, and has been for a while. Can't wait to see Montgomery tonight. A 6-5, 230 lb, QB, and a 6-2, 215 TB who runs a 4.4 40, and benched 315 10 times. That certainly explains how AE hung 530 yards on Webb last week. Webb usually plays pretty good defense, so I doubt it was a fluke. Guess we'll find out tonight if Catholic has a defense or not. Should be a good one. Ist time seeing these teams since the regular season started. AE gets a win in a close one at home with Wendell watching:)

ruse?

Hey Turtle.

Great article on Kenny Jones today. Kid is good, and has been for a while. Can't wait to see Montgomery tonight. A 6-5, 230 lb, QB, and a 6-2, 215 TB who runs a 4.4 40, and benched 315 10 times. That certainly explains how AE hung 530 yards on Webb last week. Webb usually plays pretty good defense, so I doubt it was a fluke. Guess we'll find out tonight if Catholic has a defense or not. Should be a good one. Ist time seeing these teams since the regular season started. AE gets a win in a close one at home with Wendell watching:)

ruse?

who won this game and what was the score?