Trousdale County @ Smith County

Antwan

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coach Satterfield didn't stick around to shake hands after this game last year...in a 35-0 SC win. I thought SC really could have scored a few more times if they had wanted to. TC left their starters in the whole game of a 41-7 win two years ago. They were still trying to score at the end of that one. I don't think SC needs any more motivation to get up for this one.

Smith County is way to powerful for TC. SC will crowd the line of scrimmage on defense because TC has no passing game. The game will be SC 28 TC 0. The only way TC may score is from some crazy back yard trick play that Clint may pull out. Maynord will not run up the score as he will need to keep his starters in to play a complete 4 quarters. Sometimes I think coaches hold back so they can play their starters longer. This is helpful in preparing a team to play a full 4 quarters when necessary.

This one will not be pretty! Our offense is nonexistent! Our defense is suspect! Overall we're just not very good! We have no speed we have very little size. It's honestly as bad as i've seen in along time. Last year started out rough but we knew we had Satterfield coming back. This year the gamebreaking player isn't there. I'm a true jacket fan till the end but this is gonna be along year. Maybe Clint can find something to atleast muster a little offense this week.

This one will not be pretty! Our offense is nonexistent! Our defense is suspect! Overall we're just not very good! We have no speed we have very little size. It's honestly as bad as i've seen in along time. Last year started out rough but we knew we had Satterfield coming back. This year the gamebreaking player isn't there. I'm a true jacket fan till the end but this is gonna be along year. Maybe Clint can find something to atleast muster a little offense this week.

I agree. Owls in a landslide.

If TC can't throw...I think it's going to be tough going. SC has given up an average of 28.3 yards per game rushing in their 1st 3 games. That includes several quarters with subs in the game. On the other hand...SC has rushed for

an average of 256.7 yards per game. What does that mean for this one? Hard to say. I expect TC to pull out all the stops. SC is still not clicking on all cylinders on offense. There have been too many penalties and mistakes. They can't do that this week.

Coach Satterfield didn't stick around to shake hands after this game last year...in a 35-0 SC win. I thought SC really could have scored a few more times if they had wanted to. TC left their starters in the whole game of a 41-7 win two years ago. They were still trying to score at the end of that one. I don't think SC needs any more motivation to get up for this one.

Antwan, I know. The memories of the past between our two schools last a very, very long time. after last yrs. thumping we took on the Creekbank. I'll agree, it might not be pretty this coming Fri @ the hole in SC.. so I'll just keep my fingers quiet this week and hope for the best ( at least, hope it'll be a respectible showing on our end). I'll look foward reading this week. I'm sure all will be in touch..