Trousdale County @ Smith County

Antwan

I have heard this since I have lived in this area. Satterfield can take a bunch of any kids and make a winning team. On any given Friday. The test has come it seems . The year is not over. Still a lot of football left to play. This year has been plagued with injuries throughout the region. Which is unusual. One of those strange years.

I take SC in this game because of defence against the run. TC dont seem to have a pass attack. Which is what it will take to beat SC.

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trousdale may not have a team like they have had years that they have won the balls, but I expect them to come out Friday night with every weapon they have to avenge the 35-0 loss last year. Not only were they beaten last year, at the Creekbank, but they were shutout, and I know Satterfield remembers that. Since Satterfield is a football guru as some believe, then that leaves no reason to count them out in this game.

SC -28

TC -21

Trousdale may not have a team like they have had years that they have won the balls, but I expect them to come out Friday night with every weapon they have to avenge the 35-0 loss last year. Not only were they beaten last year, at the Creekbank, but they were shutout, and I know Satterfield remembers that. Since Satterfield is a football guru as some believe, then that leaves no reason to count them out in this game.

SC -28

TC -21

I totally agree. I think Satterfield would rather beat us than anybody.

I totally agree. I think Satterfield would rather beat us than anybody.

Yes he's just like us up here in Hogeye country.........we would rather beat Smith Co. than eat.....but the Jackets are about like us they don't have the cattle !!! This one won't be pretty...... Smith Co. will name the score. I'm well aware that when these 2 teams meet you can throw the records out the window but it will be as bad as the 35 to 0 spanking you guys gave them last year. The Owls have way to much depth for the Jackets.

Yes he's just like us up here in Hogeye country.........we would rather beat Smith Co. than eat.....but the Jackets are about like us they don't have the cattle !!! This one won't be pretty...... Smith Co. will name the score. I'm well aware that when these 2 teams meet you can throw the records out the window but it will be as bad as the 35 to 0 spanking you guys gave them last year. The Owls have way to much depth for the Jackets.

That is pretty bad then, well in my case, I couldn't go without eating.

SC -28

TC -21

It's going to worse than last year. SC will really lay it to em. If SC hangs on to the ball, it's no contest. If they don't, it's closer, but still no contest. Satterfiield and his squad can want it all they want, but without proper personnel and playmakers, it doesn't mean much.

SC 42

TC-6

after many thumpings through the years and just plain getting our butts handed to us on a platter this game holds special meaning . you gotta give TC their due, they come to play !! it will be very hard to top last years very pleasing outcome on the creekbank but after watching SC shutdown a good gordonsville team and TC not scoring against h2o town this one should be over by halftime or sooner !! owls 41 evil empire 7 ill bring the beer

after many thumpings through the years and just plain getting our butts handed to us on a platter this game holds special meaning . you gotta give TC their due, they come to play !! it will be very hard to top last years very pleasing outcome on the creekbank but after watching SC shutdown a good gordonsville team and TC not scoring against h2o town this one should be over by halftime or sooner !! owls 41 evil empire 7 ill bring the beer

easy my football brothers to the east. this is sc and tc and you guys know anything goes. you are already outcoached before the game begins and you know it even if you won't admit it. not wishing you guys any bad, hope you do well within your region and dist.. but you did not thump a very good gordonsville team, h2o will beat them. as i said in the h2o thread( help is on the way ) you jacket fans got a look at him friday night. i fully expect some personel and position changes along with a differant looking team. we are down this year, but won't lay down for anybody. be afraid sc be very afraid!!!!

easy my football brothers to the east. this is sc and tc and you guys know anything goes. you are already outcoached before the game begins and you know it even if you won't admit it. not wishing you guys any bad, hope you do well within your region and dist.. but you did not thump a very good gordonsville team, h2o will beat them. as i said in the h2o thread( help is on the way ) you jacket fans got a look at him friday night. i fully expect some personel and position changes along with a differant looking team. we are down this year, but won't lay down for anybody. be afraid sc be very afraid!!!!

Watertown beat Gordonsville? That's the funniest thing I've read in the past 10 minutes