Oneida @Cumberland Gap

LOOPIE

This is a game that will forever be remembered by fans of Oneida....Yea we suffered a loss , something like 29-17...Game was close at half time 13-10 in Gaps favor but mistakes cost you games...Now the moment that will be remembered or moments I should say....When you play a team and the ref's are cussing your players on the field..and I mean cussing your players, how do you expect to win.This is by no way an excuse for losing..We lost they have a good passing attack and we just couldnt seem to catch any breaks...But when the ref's look at your players after the ball is blown dead and tells them that they "are hitting my boy too hard" and calls these players specific names that are not allowed to be posted on here....do you think you really have a chance of winning...I hope that the ref's get reported ad I know they will because no highschool athletes deserve these type's of comments especially from the zebras....And the fans after the game...they are real classy (yea right) Lets hope no other team gets treated like our team did...To the players and coaches out there tonight you guys did well and your PRIDE CLASS and CHARACTER really showed...Good Job /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Boys region games following now...Lets get the WIN when it matters most..You control your own destiny

first of all, everyone that wrote on here underestimated cg, second no one ever said anything about hittin too hard on the field... third if you wanna talk about getting screwed on calls look at the penalties this game and last cg had the same if not more against onieda and a lot more against sg... next onieda's coach came up to us after the game and said we had a very hardworking football team... cg earned the win, i know all of you all underestimated cg, onieda's players didnt even talk anywhere near the smack you all have... if you want to talk about pride, class, and character... get some yourself first

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

first of all, everyone that wrote on here underestimated cg, second no one ever said anything about hittin too hard on the field... third if you wanna talk about getting screwed on calls look at the penalties this game and last cg had the same if not more against onieda and a lot more against sg... next onieda's coach came up to us after the game and said we had a very hardworking football team... cg earned the win, i know all of you all underestimated cg, onieda's players didnt even talk anywhere near the smack you all have... if you want to talk about pride, class, and character... get some yourself first

Excuse me there waterboy.....Can u show me where I have talked smack about the GAP....stil waiting.thats what Ithought...nowhere did I say u didnt earn the win...I stated my feelings about it....and about the horrible refs and your fans...I could care less if I ever go to another cg game.....And talk about underestimating....lets see cg is either double A or triple A, oneida is single A,,,,we wasn't even suppose to be in the game but guess what...you all were sweating it at half time....and for the pride class and character..I am impressed you can even say it /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> I can tell that you all have alot of it... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Not a good week to wear Orange, huh? Look, making a prediction about what the score is going to be hardly, IMO, constitutes talking smack. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" Obviously, my best guess wasn't close and the Nelson kid was as good as advertised. Won't comment on the crowd or the refs because that would constitute sour grapes on my part, and I wasn't there, so my words would have little weight. I've been to more than a few sporting "events" up there over the years and it hardly takes much to bring out the "Gappies" fire. On to better things......and to the Cumberland Gap players and coaches, Congratulations on your win. You actually might helped us more than we realize.

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Kaz

I agree the Cumberland gap fans are about as uncivilized as "The Hills have Eyes". /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> But the Oneida fans did a lot more bragging on coacht this week. Eat the crow and move on.

We probably brag too much but they are an awesome bunch of tough kids. Good job to CG on their victory and good luck the rest of the way.

Can it Snake.....games over and we've all moved on. I'd say your attention ought to be on Chucky-Doak, but I can guarantee you aren't going to hear anything from a player, because I'm dead certain their coach would have their hide. Enhance your reputation........go away and let it go, dude.

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Kazzy /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />