3A D. Lipscomb at 4A Stratford

vandy1

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only thing you two fat cats (6'1" 330)&(5'8" 245) will get to know is the buffet at Shoney's!

But we some beast we make tackles and cause fumbles and we cause heck for the opposing qbs. Get your facts straight im #60 (5"9 240) and #78 (6"4 310) he might have lose im not sure.

But we win by 2 td's tonite in "The Pit" we dont lose at home.

GO SPARTANS!!!

Guest workinprogress

But we some beast we make tackles and cause fumbles and we cause heck for the opposing qbs. Get your facts straight im #60 (5"9 240) and #78 (6"4 310) he might have lose im not sure.

But we win by 2 td's tonite in "The Pit" we dont lose at home.

GO SPARTANS!!!

Everyone knows that the real pit is in Lincoln County. Go ahead and look in the Tennessean today. They have a nice article about the atmosphere at the real PIT.

wow, good call stratford on the win over lipscomb ya'll looked really impressive in a 34-2 loss. and who was it that said stratford doesnt lose at home in "the pit". ya'll really shut down lipscomb's offense for sure. and putting up an awesome 0 touchdowns and 0 field goals. now granted ya'll did score 2 points off of a safety and if ya'll had won 2-0 i would've believed all the talk about the big boys up front. but ya'll didnt and lipscomb ran all over ya'll. so enjoy a 32 point loss and see if you can improve next week... good luck.

wow, good call stratford on the win over lipscomb ya'll looked really impressive in a 34-2 loss. and who was it that said stratford doesnt lose at home in "the pit". ya'll really shut down lipscomb's offense for sure. and putting up an awesome 0 touchdowns and 0 field goals. now granted ya'll did score 2 points off of a safety and if ya'll had won 2-0 i would've believed all the talk about the big boys up front. but ya'll didnt and lipscomb ran all over ya'll. so enjoy a 32 point loss and see if you can improve next week... good luck.

actually the d-tackles we did our job its just our d-ends couldnt contain yall running back on the sweep. they only ran my side 5 times out of the whole game. but i can say yall are a good team but they need more conditioning because they coach told us we wore them out in the second half an they were physically tired in the 3rd quarter. i got compliments by some of players saying that i was a very good tackle. and i gave heck of lot of work. but good luck to david lipscomb.

actually the d-tackles we did our job its just our d-ends couldnt contain yall running back on the sweep. they only ran my side 5 times out of the whole game. but i can say yall are a good team but they need more conditioning because they coach told us we wore them out in the second half an they were physically tired in the 3rd quarter. i got compliments by some of players saying that i was a very good tackle. and i gave heck of lot of work. but good luck to david lipscomb.

Way to throw your teammates under the bus! You should have pushed the offense under there too, since they can't score.