The WaCoJaCo 5A Top 10

WaCoJaCo

Cookeville is the only team in region 3 5A and then you talk about region 4 5a what a joke Region 2 5A has made a statement the last 4 years and now are getting the respect they deserve and earned........

the only team to beat a region 4 team fro region 2 that i can remember in recent memory is oakridge over riverdale a couple years ago... and cookeville lost to coffee co last week.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

our 5th place team in our region could beat any top team or teams from most all the regions in the state. 2006 Oak Ridge Wildcats ring a bell? We are THE BEAST FROM THE EAST Region 2 5A! Go Owls!

you are drinking some serious coolaide the number five team in your region could beat riverdale or smyrna you have lost your mind

2006 oak ridge? who did they beat?.... in 2005 oak ridge beat riverdale but that was a fluke... i saw it, and it took them how many tries to finally beat riverdale? since 2000 middle tn has five 5a balls east tn has 1 and west tn has 1.... middle tn 5a football is better than east tn that's just how it is

5A is not the only football played in the state most of the gold is always in the Big East how many does region 3 have? Oak Ridge was our 5th place team last year DA!

riverdale is the only team from region 4 that is consistently good. you say OR over the warriors in '05 was a fluke, but smyrna last year was THE fluke. riverdale should have played in the semis, they were just complacent bc they already beat smyrna 49-0 in the first game. the top 4 from region 2 are stronger than the top 4 in the RIVERDALE REGION

5A is not the only football played in the state most of the gold is always in the Big East how many does region 3 have? Oak Ridge was our 5th place team last year DA!

ya most of the 2a and 4a balls are in the east because of 2 very good teams... i know oak ridge was in fifth place last year they weren't any good i saw them play.... i never said anything about region three except in a typo... smyrna, lebanon, oakland, blackman and wilson central are all good teams not just riverdale... last year's oakridge team would have come in dead last oor close to it in region 4 last year.