Marion Co. @ Tyner

TynerRamFan

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wish I could make the game, but I will be at work Friday night. Should be a good one. But I think the Ram Train will roll on homecoming night. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Homecoming isn't that big of a deal. Just a longer half time like everyone else is saying. I mean most teams to pick teams that they will beat, so thats just what Tyner did. Boyd on the other hand, we got it all wrong. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Did you miss my post??? Why not tell us about your senior year as QB of Marion County?

I did read your comment buddy...but you done no all about my senior year dont you buddy.... You need to talk about the game friday night not me.... Got a question for you did you even play football in high school or did you just play baseball?!?!? Good Luck warriors friday night!!!!

A real football fan would just tell his boss to pound sand and would go to the game /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Well I took your advice and I no longer have to work Friday night. So now I'm trying to pick a game to go to. This game is looking pretty good. So I may be there. You will have to look me up.

Well I took your advice and I no longer have to work Friday night. So now I'm trying to pick a game to go to. This game is looking pretty good. So I may be there. You will have to look me up.

/laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Well I hope you had another job lined up /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> . Let me know if you are going and I'll look you up.

[/color]

/rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> Nice try.... but obviously you don't know as much as you think you do...

The weather Friday night is going to be good. I can't wait to get one of those fish sandwiches!!! In order for the Warriors to stay in this game, they will have to limit their turnovers. Can't have three or four fumbles in this game and expect to survive. If the offensive line is able to give the QB some time, I feel like we can have success throwing the ball on Tyner. The big questions will be can we establish any kind of running game and can our defense control the Rams? Notice I didn't say stop the Rams... just keep them in control... I think that the Warriors are more than capable of pulling out the win. They must play "team" ball like they did against Grundy. They also must play with the same intensity. I'm going to pick the Warriors by a TD!

GO Warriors!

I agree PurpleGrad...

With effective pass blocking, the QB can make the throws and has shown that he can make good decisions with the ball. We cannot have as many dropped passes as we had with Grundy. Unfortunately, if we drop passes that would give us 1st downs in key situations against a team like Tyner, they will capitalize...BIG TIME...

If our line blocks like they did last week...we will be OK. Our RB's had holes to hit and when they bounced outside, they had lead blocks.

We must play the same way we did against Grundy...without any turnovers!!! Our defense must hold them to punts on at least 1 out of every three series and needs to hold them to no points a couple of times when they are in scoring position...you know, such as pushing them back to distant field goal range, so they miss, etc.

There are a lot of good speculations being aired here. If the Warriors come out focused and inspired, we will be able to play ball with anybody in the district, our offense is loaded with talent, we just have to control the line of scrimmage from BOTH ends and not shoot ourselves in the foot with turnovers and missed opportunities. I think Tyner better be ready for a good game. Where do you get these fish sandwiches I here so much about? I think I'll eat a couple of them while I'm blowing the Whistle. GO PURPLE

There are a lot of good speculations being aired here. If the Warriors come out focused and inspired, we will be able to play ball with anybody in the district, our offense is loaded with talent, we just have to control the line of scrimmage from BOTH ends and not shoot ourselves in the foot with turnovers and missed opportunities. I think Tyner better be ready for a good game. Where do you get these fish sandwiches I here so much about? I think I'll eat a couple of them while I'm blowing the Whistle. GO PURPLE

Someone once told me that a former Marion grad does the cooking of those fish sandwiches. Is there any truth to that?