Siegel Riverdale

CantStopTheChop

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

td I WOULDNT GUARANTEE a win against lebanon they are legit and we will have ot play better to beat them i would guarantee one against siegel but not lebanon. Smyrna thought they was gonna win too

GO WARRIORS

great article on the line i love how they proved my point in that article on vanhoose being the leading rusher who is closest to the line instead of the 5 yards from side to side

GO WARRIORS DRILL siegel

The only joke will be on you. Siegel is very capable of beating Riverdale. I know that there team doesn't have the same arrogance as you. Riverdale is very beatable. Prediction..........STars stop the DAles region streak.....21-17

the only team siegels gonna beat is siegel. i have no respect for them at all. after we completely dominated them all i heard in the paper everyday is how they didnt show up with any intensity and blah blah blah....that was billed as being the biggest game in the history of their school...tell me how they didnt have any intensity...they had plenty of it and it showed, they just got beat by a better ball club but they cant admit it.

joke wont be on SCN, the few people who know his identity on here know he handles his business and is a big senior leader on the team. im not sure if siegel is even capible of scoring on riverdale (dont know where you got they are of beating riverdale). any points will be a suprise, even bigger suprise if any points outside of pico.

but ACTUALLY has shown they are VERY beatable, in fact at the moment they are on pace to lose half their games. riverdale will get their 79th straight and the 80th will come soon after over lebanon. bank on that.

for some reason all the smyrna fans were so impressed after playing siegel, but some how most dont even view blackman as a threat right now...yall should be worried, cause win lose or draw they are head and shoulders better than siegel and will play you to the whistle this friday.

I do respect Blackman, in fact I would rather be playing Riverdale now. Blackman has offense potential.

joke wont be on SCN, the few people who know his identity on here know he handles his business and is a big senior leader on the team. im not sure if siegel is even capible of scoring on riverdale (dont know where you got they are of beating riverdale). any points will be a suprise, even bigger suprise if any points outside of pico.but ACTUALLY has shown they are VERY beatable, in fact at the moment they are on pace to lose half their games. riverdale will get their 79th straight and the 80th will come soon after over lebanon. bank on that.

for some reason all the smyrna fans were so impressed after playing siegel, but some how most dont even view blackman as a threat right now...yall should be worried, cause win lose or draw they are head and shoulders better than siegel and will play you to the whistle this friday.

Couldn't agree more about Pico.

I do respect Blackman, in fact I would rather be playing Riverdale now. Blackman has offense potential.

oh riverdales offense will make you swallow your words...especially since smyrnas only defensive potential is sidelined with an injurythe rest of the season. but yeah its not gonna suprise me if smyrna finds themselves with a losing record late friday night. as for riverdale, count on them being 5-0 /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

oh riverdales offense will make you swallow your words...especially since smyrnas only defensive potential is sidelined with an injurythe rest of the season. but yeah its not gonna suprise me if smyrna finds themselves with a losing record late friday night. as for riverdale, count on them being 5-0 /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

right...us with a losing record....ha thatd be the day

the only team siegels gonna beat is siegel. i have no respect for them at all. after we completely dominated them all i heard in the paper everyday is how they didnt show up with any intensity and blah blah blah....that was billed as being the biggest game in the history of their school...tell me how they didnt have any intensity...they had plenty of it and it showed, they just got beat by a better ball club but they cant admit it.

Obviously you weren't watching the same game everybody else was. There defense did play well enough to beat you guys even with the bad feild position all night. The offense showed up way flat and there was no emotion anywhere it was a discrace to anybody who no's that program. Watch the film you can see there wasnt any intensity sorry just have to call it like i no it. If siegel steps it up and plays like they are capable of doing watch out Riverdale its going to be a dog fight. If they come out fighting like they did last year it'll be crazy b/c they have way more weapons than just corven parks and they have enough skill kids to hit the corners on yalls defense if the o-line blocks.

preseason you would have said "us at .500 ...ha thatd be the day." stuff happens, not saying it will or it wont, just saying i wont be suprised. crazier stuff has happened.

true..but i dont think the players would let that happen...plus...Shad would be upset....and thats not going to happen...if blackman beats us ill give them credit....but i dont see us losing anymore this season...i mean look we almost beat BA and they are ranked in the top 25 in the country

They have so much offenseive potential that they totaled 0 points against Riverdale. I cant believe you would rather face the likelihood of being shut out. You have a better chance of winning in a shoot out right now and not a defensive battle.