Siegel Riverdale

CantStopTheChop

Obviously you weren't watching the same game everybody else was. There defense did play well enough to beat you guys even with the bad feild position all night. The offense showed up way flat and there was no emotion anywhere it was a discrace to anybody who no's that program. Watch the film you can see there wasnt any intensity sorry just have to call it like i no it. If siegel steps it up and plays like they are capable of doing watch out Riverdale its going to be a dog fight. If they come out fighting like they did last year it'll be crazy b/c they have way more weapons than just corven parks and they have enough skill kids to hit the corners on yalls defense if the o-line blocks.

[/quote

if you watched the game than youl know that we downed it deep in your own territory to end the game or it would have been 31-3....good teams come to play everynight, riverdales atleast a touchdown or 2 better than us right now. ya'll dont have a chance. i agree, ya'll do have talent at the skill positions....but dont sit there and tell everybody in the paper that ya'll should have won the game. i could see maybe if it was a little bit closer game but jeeeze we were all over you guys from the very 1st play and didnt let up til it was over.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously you weren't watching the same game everybody else was. There defense did play well enough to beat you guys even with the bad feild position all night. The offense showed up way flat and there was no emotion anywhere it was a discrace to anybody who no's that program. Watch the film you can see there wasnt any intensity sorry just have to call it like i no it. If siegel steps it up and plays like they are capable of doing watch out Riverdale its going to be a dog fight. If they come out fighting like they did last year it'll be crazy b/c they have way more weapons than just corven parks and they have enough skill kids to hit the corners on yalls defense if the o-line blocks.

Whole lot of ifs, coulda's, shoulda's woulda's in this paragraph.

Short and simple, Siegel does not have the drive to win when it counts, but looking at the coaching staff its no wonder why.

hey TDTN or any other WARRIOR FAN that will be at the game i need you to text me updates of the scores friday night we are going to gatlinburg with the church so i wont be able to go to the game so someone please keep me updated i TRIED PM TDTN BUT hes not PLUSSED ANYMORE (WHATS UP WITH THAT LOL)

yup lol expired in like april so i have gone a while with out it. but yeah i still have your number stored in my phone so unless it has changed we're A-okay and i will text you on the score, every score (well, a touchdown and PAT are technically 2 scores so i will wait briefly after TDs lol)...while im there atleast

planning on trying to make the 4th quarter of blackman/smyrna at blackman (im expecting our game to be well in the bag by then), but i will be receiving texts myself on the rest of the scoring after i leave riverdale and will forward that to you. will also give you the scores of the blackman/smyrna and finals of all the region games when i listen to WGNS later on.

yup lol expired in like april so i have gone a while with out it. but yeah i still have your number stored in my phone so unless it has changed we're A-okay and i will text you on the score, every score (well, a touchdown and PAT are technically 2 scores so i will wait briefly after TDs lol)...while im there atleast

planning on trying to make the 4th quarter of blackman/smyrna at blackman (im expecting our game to be well in the bag by then), but i will be receiving texts myself on the rest of the scoring after i leave riverdale and will forward that to you. will also give you the scores of the blackman/smyrna and finals of all the region games when i listen to WGNS later on.

If you guys need any help let me know. I'll be at the game.

I don't want to be critical, but who have you played? Antioch......Hunters Lane shut them out. Lavergne killed them. All I am saying is that Riverdale is no longer going to be able roll out and win a game with their name alone. It would appear from afar that you are just an average team right now. Of course this could be said about all of our teams in our Region. I don't want to be critical, but who have you played? Antioch......Hunters Lane shut them out. Lavergne killed them. All I am saying is that Riverdale is no longer going to be able roll out and win a game with their name alone. It would appear from afar that you are just an average team right now. Of course this could be said about all of our teams in our Region.

Its not there name that only gave up 68 yards of total offense and 3 first downs against Lincoln County or the other 2 shut outs this year. Defense wins championships and Riverdale's defense is the real deal.