westmoreland vs cannon county

Gridiron88

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe for the first time in the past few years this will be a pretty good match-up. I've heard some good things about Cannon Co., know for a fact that they have an athletic quarterback, and that seems to be the downfall of Westmoreland this year. The Eagles have been playing very poorly all year by my standards, and if they don't pick it up quickly, we'll be looking at a repeat of 4 years ago. Westmoreland was beat on homecoming by Houston Co., a traditionally weak team that came ready to play. I think Westmoreland will sneak out with a victory in the end, but we'll just have to see.

this maybe a good match up or then again it may end up a blowout who knows depends on who is ready to play. and whos not

I agree totally with that. Even if Cannon does lose this is kinda of a measuring-stick game to see how far their program has came over the last few seasons. But they could epull off the upset who knows

I think Westy will have to drop the last game mentally. They seemed intimidated by GV. I dont think they beleived they could beat GV. The pre season posts in here seemed to stick in their head. Pumping up GV to beat SC as one said , backfired on them. Had the players in warm ups more interested in watching GV warm up than warming up themselves. Just something I noticed. GV come in with the attitude they had to hit them hard every play. Just to stay in the game. Gv players remembered last year and knew what it took to beat them again. Seems like GV and Westy picked up where they left off in the fourth quarter last year.

I think Westy has a good team. They just seem to have the thinking and listening to rumors to much problem. It seems. Then maybe somethings happening within the team. Looks as if they just go out and play football they will do a lot better. Drop the drama.

Westmoreland will win fairly easy i will say 35-14. cannon might be gettin better but they have been talkin about that for a couple years now and west has been them easily the last 2 yrs so ill believe it when i see it...GO EAGLESWestmoreland will win fairly easy i will say 35-14. cannon might be gettin better but they have been talkin about that for a couple years now and west has been them easily the last 2 yrs so ill believe it when i see it...GO EAGLES

Westmoreland will win fairly easy i will say 35-14. cannon might be gettin better but they have been talkin about that for a couple years now and west has been them easily the last 2 yrs so ill believe it when i see it...GO EAGLESWestmoreland will win fairly easy i will say 35-14. cannon might be gettin better but they have been talkin about that for a couple years now and west has been them easily the last 2 yrs so ill believe it when i see it...GO EAGLES

Thats more like it. Forget about the Smith County teams and get out there an play some football. It takes more than just beating them to make a run for it. Look back at last year. Any team can be beat on any given Friday night.

Hey Mo$$$$...........has anyone heard from the dynamic duo of Heckle and Jeckle (Singy-and-Stampus Lickus). I don't remember if there are any bridges up Moland way that they could have jumped off of. (maybe a watertower).

I guess they are sulled up like a couple of big ole Terrapins. Maybe they will be able to stick their heads back out after Friday nite...I believe tha Eagles will pull this one out....

I cann't decide which I like better.....When Heckle and Jeckle are sulled up like terrapins and not talking, or acting like snapping turtles and won't shut their mouths.......... /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> .