westmoreland vs cannon county

Gridiron88

This westmoreland team is good....not great just good...they are young they will pull it togehter they are just as good right now in the season as last yrs team at 2-2........and 40-0 easily???? first couple plays we had over 80 yrd run so the zero is out of the book /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" and the game...it could have easily went in wests favor...your guys made plays our guys didnt dont get cocky just enjoy the win....now back to what matters West will come hungry for a win this friday and win fairly easily

Dont compare last years team to this years. THERE is no comparison at all other than that record 2-2... IMO last years Westmoreland team should have won those 2 they lost at this point. But they didnt. Not to sound cocky, but the players this year had huge shoes to fill, if they wanted to contend for even a playoff spot let along Region champions. and the games ive seen so far, you guys have a long... long way to go to fill those huge shoes.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This westmoreland team is good....not great just good...they are young they will pull it togehter they are just as good right now in the season as last yrs team at 2-2........and 40-0 easily???? first couple plays we had over 80 yrd run so the zero is out of the book /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" and the game...it could have easily went in wests favor...your guys made plays our guys didnt dont get cocky just enjoy the win....now back to what matters West will come hungry for a win this friday and win fairly easily

To make this quick, the 80 yard run was a fluke, and Westmoreland had no first downs.

And, Gville made as many or more mistakes as Westmoreland. There, I'm done with that.

I've never seen a bad Westmoreland team, but this team is the worst I've seen.

Westmoreland is a very good team. They had some bad breaks and made some mistakes against GV. I hope that the posters on here are not players on the Lions team because I know Coach Barger would not be happy about ANY of his players trying to send out a message for a bulletin board. Cannon is much improved and the boys, I guarantee, know what is at stake. Hopefully they will heed all warnings of being cocky and play to their potential. I look for a very physical and competitive game on Friday and wish the Lions good luck and hope both teams stay injury free.

Well, I guess if Cannon wins it is because Westmoreland is just going through a rebuilding year, right? But if Westmoreland wins it is because they are turning there season around. Geez, Cannon cant get any love can they? Well, here is one for all of you doubters, Cannon wins this game 34 to 7! That should shut everyone up. And no this is not one of Coach Barger's players.

Well, I guess if Cannon wins it is because Westmoreland is just going through a rebuilding year, right? But if Westmoreland wins it is because they are turning there season around. Geez, Cannon cant get any love can they? Well, here is one for all of you doubters, Cannon wins this game 34 to 7! That should shut everyone up. And no this is not one of Coach Barger's players.

I told you......it's a trap. Your feeling awful cocky with that 34-7 pick. Given Cannon's play the last few years, if I were you, I would be happy with a win...period.

With Cannons recent history there are going to be doubters. Beating Westy in Westyby 1 or 21 on Homecoming will get everyones attention.

But there is a another side to that coin.........lose..(by 1 or 21) and it's the same ole Cannon.

So you are probably right......to get respect....you have got to win this one.....

Im telling all of you now Cannon will win by 14, they dont just have a running back, they have a "Complete Team" these boys are solid on defense and offense. This is the year they return to the playoffs. York would have been beat had Cannon not gotten some bad calls. Cannon beat FRA 41 to 13, but refs blew whistle on fake handoff, and the quarter back was 20 yards down the field at that time in the end zone. Goodpasture only beat FRA 42 to 20!

CANNON MAY BE IMPROVIN THIS YEAR BUT COMPARIN THEM TO GOODPASTURE IS A BIG STRETCH...THIS IS HOMECOMING FOR WESTMORELAND AND THEY R LOOKIN TO BOUNCE BACK AND GET A BIG REGION WIN HERE...YEA CANNON JUS CAME OFF A BIG WIN SO CONFIDENCE SHOULD BE THERE BUT THERE IS A DIFFERENCE IN BEING CONFIDNT AND COCKY. IF YOU GET COCKY AND COME TO PLAY WESTMORELAND AT THE EAGLES NEST YOU MIGHT WANNA THINK TWICE. I GIVE IT TO WESTMORELAND 40-14