Hampton Vs. Creekers

longhairdontcare

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm an Indian fan but I was reading thru some of the threads outside our games and you mentioned coaching the lil guys. Hats off to ya! That is a tuff, thankless job. Way to step up and try and make a difference.

We had a PeeWee game here a while back, real young ones battling it out. Right in the middle of the action a stray dog runs thru the middle of field. Half our defense took off after the dog. Awesome football moment! Dog had way too much speed for our boys. Wasnt even close!

I'll be watching for that Cloudland bunch. My oldest son will be knocking heads with that crew in 2017! Good Luck

If you will go to the Elizabethton star and check out the sports page you can see my son , we played Saturday and won 31 to 0, as a matter of fact we have yet to be scored on. Our PeeWees are older ,its 10 through 12 year olds.

We couldn't have caught the dog either lol

Hillbilly quit making yourself look stupid by posting stuff like that or posting at all for a matter of fact. Just let them talk and go about your business. All they are going to do is bash you and the school you love so much.

He won't get bashed for loving his school, however using that stupid Larry The Cable Guy like talk might do it.

Dogs 28

Unaka 12

If you will go to the Elizabethton star and check out the sports page you can see my son , we played Saturday and won 31 to 0, as a matter of fact we have yet to be scored on. Our PeeWees are older ,its 10 through 12 year olds.

We couldn't have caught the dog either lol

Thats a great age to start. Very coachable. Tough team....Defense wins Championships!

Thats a great age to start. Very coachable. Tough team....Defense wins Championships!

We start real young around here, I think this is his 6th season. They play flag when they are 5 and 6. This bunch is learning how to give effort and work HARD at a young age. It will only help them as they go through life.

I'll take the 7, don't much think it will be that close. Hampton is much more battle tested, played three quality opponents, Unaka has not even played one quality team.

Well agreed on Pujo, Hampton has played some pretty tough teams so far this season and Unaka has played anybody of the sourt. I believe Hampton will come out pump up like they did against Johnson County and lay a ?ss whiping on the creekers. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Yeah I help coach the Cloudland PeeWees, We have what could possibly be the best bunch to ever come out of Cloudland. Its a great group of kids and they are talented. Then again ,who knows where they will be or what they will be doing by the time they hit the Highschool level.

How in the world did you know that. Arn't you an Oneida fan.

man, i played on some purty good teams at Cloudland when I was little. We went undefeated 3 years in a row. But of course those teams were led by a young, gun-slinging Mark Byrd...

people rly dont know what they are talking about sometimes unaka will put up a tough game. this wont be easy for either team.Hampton by 7

hahaha, people make me laugh. Honestly, Hampton should win easily. If Unaka had the schedule Hampton does, the stoner creekers would 1-3 right now. Unicoi would beat them easily, they would be drilled by Oneida, and absolutely demolished by Johnson Co. Hampton has the best defense that I have seen the past 3 years in 1A (excluding 2005 Trousdale Co.). The Creekers are about to see what a real defense looks like. Hamptons LB's, DB's, and DE's are just so fast that you can't throw on them or strech out a run. And you can't run up the middle becuase Logan Andrews, Roop dominate the line of scrimmage. I will be on here Saturday morning to see what the Creekers are saying then...

i dont think oak ridge could play with hampton. this might be the best football team ever on record beside that cloudland pee wee bunch

hahaha, people make me laugh. Honestly, Hampton should win easily. If Unaka had the schedule Hampton does, the stoner creekers would 1-3 right now. Unicoi would beat them easily, they would be drilled by Oneida, and absolutely demolished by Johnson Co. Hampton has the best defense that I have seen the past 3 years in 1A (excluding 2005 Trousdale Co.). The Creekers are about to see what a real defense looks like. Hamptons LB's, DB's, and DE's are just so fast that you can't throw on them or strech out a run. And you can't run up the middle becuase Logan Andrews, Roop dominate the line of scrimmage. I will be on here Saturday morning to see what the Creekers are saying then...

u must have a boring life

It seems like the media is making it out to be Unaka's great defense against Hampton and their offense, I've got a funny feeling they will be talking about Hamptons defense Saturday morning. The offense could be pretty good also.