Temple vs. Grace

Eaglemaniac

Oops...I was thinking ahead to basketball.

My prediction for the football game is that Grace finally beats Temple, but that Temple makes a killing at the gate off throngs of Grace fans who are eager to see it happen.

I think the only people that GO to temple games are the fans of the other team....

dadoffour...one word McMasters...ever heard of him? He is one of the top ranked center's in the NATION, let alone the state and city. You have no one to guard him...no one....how many times does temple play grace? just twice ??that is too bad cause we could have improved our overall record against you guys .... haha

Temple will get destroyed by grace... mercy rule by halftime...grace will score 70+..and could score 100 if they wanted too..

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You may be a little right on the rumor. But I just heard that the head coach did not show up for practice. I have not heard anything about the rest of the coaches wanting to call it quit. Temple definitely should have a football team. What Temple should never have had was a head coach who did not know the TSSAA rulebook. That is just my opinion. Maybe they should have had a better head coach to replace Chastain, too.

The head coach didn't even bother showing up to practice? well that shows alot of confidence in his team.

This program has been shot by the attitude that everyone shows it. I give them 4 years at the absolute max to call it quits, and if through some miracle they don't, they will never again even come close to threatening for a region title. They had their year of fun and now no one cares anymore.

dadoffour...one word McMasters...ever heard of him? He is one of the top ranked center's in the NATION, let alone the state and city. You have no one to guard him...no one....how many times does temple play grace? just twice ??that is too bad cause we could have improved our overall record against you guys .... haha

Temple will get destroyed by grace... mercy rule by halftime...grace will score 70+..and could score 100 if they wanted too..

The real contest is still if Temple will even score a point... Their last three games have averaged 36 rushing yards, and about 50 passing per game. They are getting mabey 100 yards a game, and thier D has given up 38 points a game. Per game they don't even average as many rushing yards as the other team does points. The biggest stat is still 114-2, total score through three games. They have no offense, no defense, and worse of them all is not many teams in their region are going to feel any kind of pity on them after last year.

The real contest is still, can this team ever score an offensive touchdown on anyone's first string? I think at some point they will score on somebody's JV, but i do not think their offense can score on anyones first string. The stat comparisons from last year to this year amaze me... Last year they were 10-0 in the regular season and were top five in the STATE for total points scored.... move forward one year and they might very well go 0-10 and for all i know they haven't even been in the redzone.

I understand temple is down this year, but maybe they will rally to beat the eagles after last weeks frustrating turn of events...I will say this, on our home field with good weather....we would have beat Boyd...

This is off the topic, but I started the topic so I can do that right?

I have heard many rumors that the coaching staff at temple is calling it quits, saying temple never should have had a program? Any truth to that....???

Grace beat Boyd?? Were you at the clinic, I mean game?

The mercy rule was put into effect.

You guys were lucky to score.

Next year, when we have our starting QB back, I'm sure the score will be even worse. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

They sure do.....it's the 1st string that they are missing /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Sorry pasture...just couldn't pass that up

That's "bad" Zone. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

...one word McMasters...ever heard of him? He is one of the top ranked center's in the NATION, let alone the state and city. You have no one to guard him...no one....

Oh we've heard of him . . . . . haven't seen too much of him in the past . . . . . perhaps we might see a little more of him this year against Temple since Josh Smith is no longer in the picture.