TC VS MONTEREY

#1jacket fan

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rumor has it that five players were dismissed from the Jackets. Any truth to this? If so, what was the reason?

I don't think that's true, unless it's happened today. My daughter is a Senior cheerleader at TC and she hasn't said anything about it. That would be big news here if it were true. Talked to Clint at the Jr. game Tuesday night and he would've said something if that was the case.

You dont think its time to get rid of Satterfield yet?

Old Pirate says, "ARE YOU CRAZY"......................... TC will"ALWAYS" be a threat as long as they keep Saterfield. OP and all of the Pirate nation have tremendous respect for TC and coach Saterfield. LISTEN FREINDS, don't ever count them out.....................Old Pirate's money is on TC

Old Pirate says, "ARE YOU CRAZY"......................... TC will"ALWAYS" be a threat as long as they keep Saterfield. OP and all of the Pirate nation have tremendous respect for TC and coach Saterfield. LISTEN FREINDS, don't ever count them out.....................Old Pirate's money is on TC

He's kidding. TC has a good young physical team. They will improve as the season progresses. I think they will win this game fairly easily.