Maryville vs William Blount

REBELRON

Thanks always for the info Govman.

I'm terrible at picking out kids and numbers down there on the line of scrimmage (and I'm also a sucker for the glitz and glamor and catch myself watching the RBs, DBs and WRs way too much). But when I've watched WB this year I thought of lot of the guys on the line were going both ways...do a lot of them look alike? Funny question, but a serious one. WB on both sides of the ball looked like orange and blue squares. About the same size across and up and down, and solid. And they're tough too.

Not sure how that sounded, but I promise it's not meant to be degrading...just descriptive.

By the way Papa, Jeff from BC is well known by one Matt Fowler. Normally, he is just saying things to try to get people stirred up. He doesn't believe half of what he says. Like TN would lose 38-24 to Ark St. Come on. that's insane.

By the way Papa, Jeff from BC is well known by one Matt Fowler. Normally, he is just saying things to try to get people stirred up. He doesn't believe half of what he says. Like TN would lose 38-24 to Ark St. Come on. that's insane.

Thanks for the info. I can see mom is doing her homework. I had a feeling that you'd know...

I actually like him. I'm a sportstalk junkie, and that guy never fails to make me laugh.

you know as well as i know last year they did not play clean PERIOD! I prolly know most of the Maryville players alot better than you do.

I take exception to this statement on a couple of levels...

1. You probably do not know most of the players better than I do and

2. You certainly must not know GQ even half as well as I do or you'd think long and hard before insenuating that he'd encourage or even allow dirty play.

Let's keep all these blows above the belt.

Hello??? No one has called Maryville a bunch of cheaters.

Hello to you too !! I guess saying they did not play clean ( played dirty ) and exaggerate one late hit into this

" And if you recall, how many late hits happened last year that sent WB players to the hospital,"

would come across to some as implying cheating .

I would like to keep this civilized also , but I'm not going to just stand by when stories are just made up to justify one's hatred for Maryville ... as I'm sure you wouldn't if someone was making up stories about WB .

well to all, i dont have a chip on my shoulder or will i ever have. i have always been a loyal fan of Wb, and i was a part of the 1999 team that beat the rebels and went on to be the blount county champs. i am sorry if i offended anyone especially starsnbars.

GovGrad01 you didn't offend me. Eye've got skin thicker than that momma hippo's hindend over at tha zoo.

Eye always talks tha saim whether we's iz playin Hauls, Alcouh, Hairatige, Klintun, Sintrull, South Doil, Pal, Knotts West, Lynn Orr City, etc.....Good luck to you and yourn...

GovGrad01 you didn't offend me. Eye've got skin thicker than that momma hippo's hindend over at tha zoo.

Eye always talks tha saim whether we's iz playin Hauls, Alcouh, Hairatige, Klintun, Sintrull, South Doil, Pal, Knotts West, Lynn Orr City, etc.....Good luck to you and yourn...

I actually do see a resemblance between that Momma Hippo's rear end and ...... whoops ... supposed to keep things civilized .. sorry /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Maybe if you pitch a fit , hold your breath , and whine long enough that Maryville's a bunch of cheaters , someone will eventually believe you . You've already stretched the story of " multiple late hits , and multiple ambulance rides to the hospital " . quit while you're ahead .

Sir, you said that this williegovs04 was calling Maryville a bunch of cheaters. That is where I got the info. I would not call this exaggerating. You say so much stuff on here you can't remember what you are saying. Please give me an apology for calling my statement an exaggeration.

Sir, you said that this williegovs04 was calling Maryville a bunch of cheaters. That is where I got the info. I would not call this exaggerating. You say so much stuff on here you can't remember what you are saying. Please give me an apology for calling my statement an exaggeration.

HUH ?? You've lost me . I never once said anything about you exaggerating anything . I said Wgov04 was when he said multiple late hits and multiple ambulance trips .

HUH ?? You've lost me . I never once said anything about you exaggerating anything . I said Wgov04 was when he said multiple late hits and multiple ambulance trips .

I agree that 04 was exaggerating the situation from last year. However, you implied that 04 was calling Maryville Cheaters...Which he did not. NO ONE (not even 04) believes that Maryville cheats. Miscommunication is all. By the way, I hope to Goodness I'm wrong, but Maryville 21-7 is my prediction. PLease Please let me be wrong!!