Maryville vs William Blount

REBELRON

*Mairvul has 2 180 lb. offencesive tackells. W.B. has the grait Walker.

*Mairvul has a 214 lb. sinter. W.B. has a 280 lb. knowsman and big ole Lail.

*Mairvul has short corners. W.B. has tall receevers.

*Mairvul has a 180 lb. middull linebaccer. W.B. has a 270 pound sinter.

*W.B. has a runninback faster than the word of God and a tuff quarterback who is anothur runninback with a good arm.

*W.B. has a puntur who kicks hit over tha lights and into orbitt.

*W.B. has a big teem which will tilt the feeled in thair favor.

*Mairvul's best win is over a little 2A skool, whilest W.B. has beet the sox off of tuff 5A Ootiewall and Dobbins Bent-It.

*W.B. has a hall of faim coach and Mark "pacman" Packer really likes him.

*W.B. has grait big speakers and they play that loud muzic which skeers tha Mairvul children, and a P.A. guy who sounds like the John Cameron Swazey on steroids.

*W.B. has a grait tv crew with smart peeple (skool bored man and professor)

*W.B iz healthy and Mairvul is beet up.

*W.B. has pretty new uniforms and Mairvul has same old uniforms.

*W.B. has a new mulltee level press box for lots of peeple and stuff.

Thairfour Will-Yum Blunt will beet Mairvul like a rented mule and hot, dry Alnwick as we know it will be burnt to tha ground.

But Stars, you left off the true "x-factor". Sure all those things might be in WB's favor, but MerryVille still has the best garbage/recruitin' service in all the land. How can we ever hope to overcome that?

Just in case though, I've already got Ed Mitchell on my speed dial. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

This was my pick if Maryville was to fall this year this was the game. William Blount demolished the Owls and has a great defense can they stop Burnette is the big question. Huge rivalry and I wish I was watching this one and Halls had a open date. Good luck to both programs. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

*Mairvul has 2 180 lb. offencesive tackells. W.B. has the grait Walker.

*Mairvul has a 214 lb. sinter. W.B. has a 280 lb. knowsman and big ole Lail.

*Mairvul has short corners. W.B. has tall receevers.

*Mairvul has a 180 lb. middull linebaccer. W.B. has a 270 pound sinter.

*W.B. has a runninback faster than the word of God and a tuff quarterback who is anothur runninback with a good arm.

*W.B. has a puntur who kicks hit over tha lights and into orbitt.

*W.B. has a big teem which will tilt the feeled in thair favor.

*Mairvul's best win is over a little 2A skool, whilest W.B. has beet the sox off of tuff 5A Ootiewall and Dobbins Bent-It.

*W.B. has a hall of faim coach and Mark "pacman" Packer really likes him.

*W.B. has grait big speakers and they play that loud muzic which skeers tha Mairvul children, and a P.A. guy who sounds like the John Cameron Swazey on steroids.

*W.B. has a grait tv crew with smart peeple (skool bored man and professor)

*W.B iz healthy and Mairvul is beet up.

*W.B. has pretty new uniforms and Mairvul has same old uniforms.

*W.B. has a new mulltee level press box for lots of peeple and stuff.

Thairfour Will-Yum Blunt will beet Mairvul like a rented mule and hot, dry Alnwick as we know it will be burnt to tha ground.

Bless your heart Starsnbars, the effort it must take you to talk like that has to be unbearable, i love how you mock WB. Great showmanship and class. I forgot that us poor county folks use horrible english and grammar..

Bless your heart Starsnbars, the effort it must take you to talk like that has to be unbearable, i love how you mock WB. Great showmanship and class. I forgot that us poor county folks use horrible english and grammar..

GovGrad01 thank you for blessin my heart. Eye am a proud graduwait of Mairvul City Skools bondo teck division and Alnwick Elementaree class of '73. Never went to W.B., so'est woodn't know how to "mock" them.

signed,

STARSNBARS, poor city folk who use'est harrible english and grammur.

WELCOME TO COACH T GOV GRAD 01. DON`T WEAR YOUR FEELINGS ON YOUR SHIRT SLEVE. HE WAS NOT PUTTING W.B. DOWN THAT`S JUST THE WAY HE TALKS /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Somebody help the new guy out /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Speaking of Class ... I sure hope Coach M doesn't threaten Coach Quarles with another " We'll never play Maryville AGAIN !! " ... At midfield .

Just doing a " Little tweaking " GovMan ... lol , if only we all could show as much Class as you do . Good luck to you and all the William Blount fans and players this week . Hopefully both teams will walk away with no injuries , and be better teams down the road as a result of this game .

But Stars, you left off the true "x-factor". Sure all those things might be in WB's favor, but MerryVille still has the best garbage/recruitin' service in all the land. How can we ever hope to overcome that?

Just in case though, I've already got Ed Mitchell on my speed dial. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Gov-Man, eye should haiv kept the younger Walker bros. at Mairvul longer than a sprang practuss, befour thay went back to W.B.

As far as Mitchell goes, aint nothin' like good mutual aid.

I was out of town all last week and didn't get to see MHS or WB play, so I'm a little behind (but there's nothing new about me being behind...)

Just a couple of questions for the board for both MHS and WB:

For both MHS and WB, how many guys are playing both ways?

I know that there's been lots of talk about Burstrom and Aaron Doublas playing on both sides of the ball, but did TJ also play some offense last week?

What about the O and D lines? I'm pretty sure that WB runs a lot of those guys both ways; is that correct and what about MHS...do they do the same?

Looking forward to a great game this Friday night.

Somebody help the new guy out /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Speaking of Class ... I sure hope Coach M doesn't threaten Coach Quarles with another " We'll never play Maryville AGAIN !! " ... At midfield .

Just doing a " Little tweaking " GovMan ... lol , if only we all could show as much Class as you do . Good luck to you and all the William Blount fans and players this week . Hopefully both teams will walk away with no injuries , and be better teams down the road as a result of this game .

I believe this is trash talk, taking a low blow to coach Meadows, And if you recall, how many late hits happened last year that sent WB players to the hospital, and IL, so if those were Maryville kids being sent to hospital it would have been wrong, right?? But since it was WB players ,who cares. In the heat of battle you are gonna say stuff, but he thought it through and knows that getting their revenge on the field would be so SWEET. You have a bad history on here so you could never have as much class as Govman, and niether can I.

WBGRAD01, have you always been a fan or are you just jumping on??Anyways, Stars was being sarcastic bout the game,but that is how he talks.

Lets try to get 20,000- 2 weeks ago South Lake Carrol played Miami Northwestern at SMU and there was @40,000 there setting a new record. I would like ti think half that would be possible

GovGrad,

There's not bigger WB fan than I and I can attest to the fact that my good friend and brother Starsnbars was not mocking us. I will agree on the "effort" he puts out. You have to be pretty durn smart to be able to intentionally write that bad. But I assure you , other than this Friday, Stars will cheer for WB the rest of the way.

PepVol, you gonna be grillin' before the game? If so, I'll drop by a get me a burger!

Stars, be sure and sit right in front of one of those dual 18" quadrophonic speakers (compliments of Murlyn's Music World) so you can "heer" me good.

Papa, one of the good things about this team is that we "don't" have to run our o and d linement both ways. Occasionally, one of the o line might see spot duty on the d line, but real rare. TJ and Cole might occasionally come in when we do our version of the "rhino" set but that is rare as well. The biggest concern is of course, Burstrom, but he has handled it well so far. Our leading pass interceptor (is that a word?) is Brad Cochran. He plays both ways as well (wide receiver and safety). He had one of the most incredible interceptions I've ever seen this past Friday night. He's a real great addition to our team.

Maryville fans, I know it will be crowded , but if you get there early and want to see inside the new press box, come up and find me and I'll take you through. At least stop by and say "hey!"