Wilson Central @ Coffee County

WCfan09

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coffee County's high school was built in '76 or '77. My dad was in the last class to graduate from the old high school (which is now the jail and such). So, if by new you meant 30 years old, then yeah they have a new school. The stadium (which is located at the middle school right off of I-24) is NICE! One of the best visitor sections that I have ever seen (only because it was once the home side). Bring as many as you can to the game... There will not be a lack of seating. I can't wait to see this kickoff! Go Raiders!

Coffee County's high school was built in '76 or '77. My dad was in the last class to graduate from the old high school (which is now the jail and such). So, if by new you meant 30 years old, then yeah they have a new school. The stadium (which is located at the middle school right off of I-24) is NICE! One of the best visitor sections that I have ever seen (only because it was once the home side). Bring as many as you can to the game... There will not be a lack of seating. I can't wait to see this kickoff! Go Raiders!

Only Sunday and we have this much hype already for this game. I can not wait till Friday. I don't know much about WC either but feel that this game can be a really competitive physical game. I read earlier in the post that WC #79 is a big boy...how big are we talking? I know that someone was comparing him to Gonzales and if that's the case, let's hope they have to block each other lol. Considering what happend 4yrs ago I think Coffee deserves this win. They've played their hearts out and I still see that happening daily when I head out past the highschool and catch a glimpse of their practices. This should be a hard hitting afair of two teams that know how to win and find a way to score points.

As mentioned earlier we do have a three headed monster at our RB spot and if I'm not mistaken in all but the Oakland game I believe that at least two of them have had 100yrd games consecitively. May of been one game where all three had a 100yrd game. Again I could be wrong as I'm not a statastician by no means....lol I do hope that this game does remain clean, a good game, and a lot of sportsmanship is displayed. I also believe that Cody Frame will have another great game as well as the rest of our Defense. Good luck to WC and I'll see ya'll Friday night!!

*P.S.: Sorry for any misspelled words I'm about half asleep and had somethings to get done before heading to bed.*

CHS will get respect when it is earned. 0-4 all time in the playoffs doesn't necessarily inject fear into opponents....But they are on the right track to change that. I will say that much, but its a long season and who knows what happens from here on out. Hopefully the Raiders finish up strong and play at home in the playoffs and get that elusive win, but this week will really show you where they stand. Wilson Central will be fighting to get into the playoffs in region 4, every possible opponent in the playoffs will be just as good as Wilson Central will be this Friday night if not better. Good game to benchmark where the Raiders stand, should be a whole lot of fun. Hope Wilson Central brings a big crowd and packs this place because the Raider fans will be overflowing no doubt. Can't wait till the tailgate party Friday afternoon!

i agree with you i think this year is the year they break into the win column in the playoff's

coach has been building cc up every year i think it is starting to show

we are bigger and stonger on both lines then we have ever been

that is what i think will help more than anything

as for as 3-5a and 4-5a

4-5a is the best region by far in the state and mabye anywhere

you have teams miss the playoffs with winning records and other regions have teams make the playoff's

with losing records

this is why coach price is willing to play anyone from 4-5a to get his teams used to playoff

caliber teams

GO BIG RED !!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, it's only Sunday and already 4 pages on this thread. Alright folks, that sweep versus Warren Co. was great I will have to admit. Coffee's defense really stepped it up in that game. The similarities between Tullahoma and Warren Co. were that neither could stop the run very well. We were able to run all over them. Both teams had problems with fumbling and muffing kickoff returns/punts. I am not at all sure what that was all about. I am not taking anything away from the CC defense. I am just saying that those two teams stepped on their own feet too many times. There are people on here saying that CC could take on the likes of Riverdale no problem and stuff like that. Coffee Co. can't get ahead of themselves too fast. Maybe CC could take on those teams... maybe not. What I am saying is that is too far down the line to be looking. It's especially dangerous for the players to be thinking that way. The players should have blinders on. The only game that they should see is the next game. Because when the playoffs roll around, you want to just speculate who the next team could be and it's just a distraction. That said, I would like to wish both teams luck. There is no more victory celebrations for last week... there is no game after Wilson Central. That is the mentality. Keep it clean. Go Raiders!

I will just say that CC wins by under 10 points. From what I hear WC is pretty good, but I haven't seen them myself.

That right there is the best post I've seen yet!