Gordonsville @ Trousdale County

croz6110

Well, i figure it's gonna get out sooner or later and there isn't much point in putting it on the coachT scoreboard, it will spread faster on this thread anyway.

Unofficial score,

Monterey 14

Friendship 10.

Don't know any of the details so don't bother asking. All i know is that the top two favorites for the trip to the burro out of the east braket lost region games tonight, and that region 4-1A is totally up in the air now.

/sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

I bet the guru is smiling just a bit over this score. Looks like the race is on. Did Trousdale pick up some of their former players from one of those championship teams theyve had in the past for the big game tonight? Or did they get some of their injured players back? Or did the bigtime atmosphere of this game kind of make Gordonsville starstruck?

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so Gordonsville does still have a shot at the region, I honestly think Gordonsville was better talent wise, they just have that mental block in their head that they can't beat TC or SC. I don't know what it is. Congrats to the Jackets for their win tonight, at least I know Im not the reason Gordonsville loses their games. The last 4 games I had been to, all were lost by Gordonsville. I didn't attend tonight.

It's called blocking and tackling. SC and TC's lines are much better than Gordonsville's. I saw that when we played TC.

What happened to SC tonight? Wasnt the blow out I expected over the bees Antwitt.

SC played a very good defensive game. Upperman had 5 1st downs...3 on their last drive with about 2 minutes to go. Fields had 148 yards and got most of those on a play for a long td. SC had a chance to score a few more times...but either dropped passes...or missed guys open. Harville threw for 216 yards...and had several passes dropped. Upperman played a decent game on defense. Rich did have 180 yards. SC had a 21-0 lead when Upperman hit the long play.

so Gordonsville does still have a shot at the region, I honestly think Gordonsville was better talent wise, they just have that mental block in their head that they can't beat TC or SC. I don't know what it is.

I hope for FCS's sake that the mental block against teams they have never beaten continues...

RutRo... Region 4 1A has just got interesting..........

Yeah, you hit the nail on the head.

Just some region scores that i know of already

TC-21, Gville - 6

Monterey 14, FCS - 10

Watertown over Clay county (don't know a score)

And the game that i know everybody in the region wanted to know the most about, and that with the exception of one school everone in the state was pulling for RBS.

MJCA-28 , RBS-21.

Out of the four games in only one of them did the favored team win.

Hey, 3putt, I looked for you tonite.....couldn't find anyone with a white

Titlest cap. I was wearing my usual Dallas Cowboy blue Witten 82 jersey.

Witten is a heck of a ball player. I heard him on 104.5 the other day. Seems like a pretty straight dude. I'll pull for him, but I can't root too hard for the Cowboys. Anyway, great job TC!! Nice to see you boys coming around.