Gordonsville @ Trousdale County

croz6110

Gville's not getting cocky. I've seen Monterey play, and I don't think they can beat us.

I haven't seen Watertown or FCS, so who knows.

Gville is just trying to get healthy amidst the toughest part of their schedule.

We had two starting linemen on the sidelines last night, and another one was playing with a torn ACL.

I'll be glad when we're healthy, along with some other changes that need to be made.

fcs didn't think they could beat them either. honestly, nor did i think we could beat gville. it's just that time of year when everyone who is going to will get better. time to step up your game and show people you are ready to make a run. i told you guys it dosen't get any better than this and any thing can happen on any given nite. everyone get healthy and lets show everyone in the state that region 4 is the toughest out there. man did things get shook up last nite. this is gonna be fun guys. good luck to everyone.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watertown will try to beat you with their Defense. Against FCS watertown played well, but a combination of turnovers, and lack of consistence on offense killed them. They passed for close to 200 yards, but ran for a grand total of -13 yards. There was little to no threat of a run and FCS could have just dropped as many as they wanted. On Defense the Waterwings did well, they just got gased and ran completely out of energy.

I think that in a few weeks when Watertown plays Gordonsville that Gordonsville wins it, but I don't think it is any secret that unlike alot of past years the Waterwings have the potential to beat you.

i agree. man is our game huge now or what?

Gordonsville has just not been able to get the mentl block of losing to those 2 teams out of their head. Gordonsville is better than that. Watertown can talk all they want to about beating Gordonsville this year, but it's not gonna happen. Have fun watching the playoffs from the stands, once again

Im not trying to say that WHS will beat Gville. I dont know what will happen, Im just saying that Gville hasnt beaten an quality opponents this year and that Gville still has to play FCS, Monterrey, and Watertown. They have the most work to do. They have the toughest schedule left. If you call all five of these teams equal ( which, by standings they are right now.) the SOS says that Gordonsville is left out and that TC wins the region. Im just pointing out facts that you cant deny.

Gville's not getting cocky. I've seen Monterey play, and I don't think they can beat us.

I haven't seen Watertown or FCS, so who knows.

Gville is just trying to get healthy amidst the toughest part of their schedule.

We had two starting linemen on the sidelines last night, and another one was playing with a torn ACL.

I'll be glad when we're healthy, along with some other changes that need to be made.

You are correct Croz. Along with some CHANGES that need to be made. Talent is not an issue.

Also as long as HS football keeps the cut block legal on the line in effect, you will see many more injuries. The new trend is if you cant block them cut them. Just dive straight for the knees. A good kick to the ribs should also be legal to counter it. It would discourage it for sure.

If Monterey beat FC, then they could just as easily beat Gville. But, go ahead & puff those chest out, we'll see come Friday night. /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

I've seen Monterey play. I'm sorry, I was not impressed.

Plus, ya'll have to come to Gordonsville, and we have a pretty good Wing T defense.

i would like to congratulate my boys for an outstanding performance friday night. that was the most complete game you've played all year. the wildcats give you a chance to do what i thought was impossible and that is to win the region. stay focused and take it one week at a time and lets see how this thing plays out. i've got to give some nods to some of my boys offense and defense line played top notch. i thought you really controlled the game on both sides. cunningham you played great!!

You are correct Croz. Along with some CHANGES that need to be made. Talent is not an issue.

Also as long as HS football keeps the cut block legal on the line in effect, you will see many more injuries. The new trend is if you cant block them cut them. Just dive straight for the knees. A good kick to the ribs should also be legal to counter it. It would discourage it for sure.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Old Pirate wonders MO, what is it with Gville and TC. OP can relate to Gville. SP had several years of domination by jasper, but not nearly as long as TC"s over Gville. OP says part of it is sneeky Clint but it has to be more.