CPA vs Father Ryan

robjim

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One and the same. Ryan has been trying to build a football stadium on campus but has run in to opposition from their neighbors.

Ryan will put the stadium on its present campus, but other bills must be paid first. The opposition has decided not to beat a dead horse. If a school wants a stadium, they are going to build it one way or the other. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I have asked divepix to get me a seat in Larry Schmittou's suite. FYI - that is an inside joke.

robjim and I will be somewhere.

Larry and my brother-in-law had some run-ins in the past, so we aren't in such great graces. Sorry I will miss the game - I am in San Diego on business.

Somebody has to write the trip report for me this week on Coach T.

I can't believe I actually posted that CPA was in 1A. Old habits are hard to break.

It will be a different Father Ryan team in the 2nd half of the season as 4 players have reportedly been dismissed from school in the past seven days due to school rules violations....3 of these players played vital positions on the team and will be greatly missed...On top of that, RB Ryan Berry had arthriscopic surgery on his knee this week and is out for at least the next 3 weeks....When it rains it pours....Hope the Irish can weather the storm

Larry and my brother-in-law had some run-ins in the past, so we aren't in such great graces. Sorry I will miss the game - I am in San Diego on business.

Somebody has to write the trip report for me this week on Coach T.

I can't believe I actually posted that CPA was in 1A. Old habits are hard to break.

"Old" being the key word here.

Teams lose players for various reasons all the time. The coaches and players will step up and be fine and you are correct, Ryan will be better in the 2nd half of the season.

Ole Dad

It will be a different Father Ryan team in the 2nd half of the season as 4 players have reportedly been dismissed from school in the past seven days due to school rules violations....3 of these players played vital positions on the team and will be greatly missed...On top of that, RB Ryan Berry had arthriscopic surgery on his knee this week and is out for at least the next 3 weeks....When it rains it pours....Hope the Irish can weather the storm

Tell people you are going to set up a wrestling ring at midfield and the money will pour in. Again, that is a joke - and a gentle shot at Father Ryan.

Has Father Ryan not won 15 Tennessee State Wrestling Championships? This may not be what you are getting at but the wrestling program at Father Ryan has benn and still is their premier athletic team.

Has Father Ryan not won 15 Tennessee State Wrestling Championships? This may not be what you are getting at but the wrestling program at Father Ryan has and still is their premier athletic team.

I agree. Support for their wrestling program is unbelievable My point was that the wrestling program could probably raise the 3.5M without too much trouble.