Fayette Ware vs. Haywood

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is one of the prime games tonight in west tenn.. outta be a good example of each regions top teams facing off against the other..you can bet teams 5-aaa will be watching..Haywood gots the players to win if they dont shoot theirselves in the foot too often..F-W 27..Haywood 19

I agree. This to me is the most intriguing game in West TN tonight.

I'm going with Fayette Ware in this game..I'm behind in the Coach T standings and I need this game and Trenton to beat Humboldt to catch up a little....I know Chester Co isn't Haywood either but I believe had it not rained so much and Dyersburg having about 5 fumbles,that the Trojans would have beaten Hayhood by 3 touchdowns.

I'm going with Fayette Ware in this game..I'm behind in the Coach T standings and I need this game and Trenton to beat Humboldt to catch up a little....I know Chester Co isn't Haywood either but I believe had it not rained so much and Dyersburg having about 5 fumbles,that the Trojans would have beaten Hayhood by 3 touchdowns.

I hope they don't, but I believe that F-W might win this game because Haywood does have a tendency to shoot themselves in the foot. Also, Haywood's pass defense isn't the best.

However, I'm tired of reading about the rain at Dyersburg. D'burg won, and that is all that matters. It's over! They are in the driver's seat. They control their own destiny.

But...Believe it or not, it rained on Haywood that night as well, and if Haywood had not fumbled the ball on their own 9 yard line near the end of the 3rd quarter, the game could have very well ended 7 - 0 Haywood. The 9 yard drive following that fumble recovery was the only time the Trojans got into the end zone during regulation play.