Red Boiling Springs @ Lancaster Christian

LCAKnightsFan

LCA enters this game with a record of 3-2 and is coming off a 40-14 victory over Riverside Christian. The Knights are healthy going into this game, LCA's homecoming. Red Boiling Springs has not won a game this season.

The only mutual opponent so far has been Pickett County. LCA defeated PCHS 33-6 while RBSHS fell to PCHS 20-14. Despite this seeming like a mismatch, I am personally worried about the game. Our kids likely will be somewhat distracted this week because of Homecoming and you know RBS is going to break this streak eventually.

Any thoughts on the game?

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LCA enters this game with a record of 3-2 and is coming off a 40-14 victory over Riverside Christian. The Knights are healthy going into this game, LCA's homecoming. Red Boiling Springs has not won a game this season.

The only mutual opponent so far has been Pickett County. LCA defeated PCHS 33-6 while RBSHS fell to PCHS 20-14. Despite this seeming like a mismatch, I am personally worried about the game. Our kids likely will be somewhat distracted this week because of Homecoming and you know RBS is going to break this streak eventually.

Any thoughts on the game?

I can personally guarantee that our boys will be mentally prepared and focused for this game. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

I can personally guarantee that our boys will be mentally prepared and focused for this game. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

You're right...as long as they keep their heads in the real world, or something like it, they should be fine.

My prediction:

LCA 42, RBS 6

I'm going to assume that everyone figures LCA will win by three touchdowns or more and just doesn't want to hurt the feelings of those "hardworking boys" from RBS. Is that about right?

Predictions?

I'm going to go ahead and say Lancaster wins this one 43-14.

Frankly i wish Red Boiling would win 100 - 0 but it has nothing to do with Lancaster Christian.

Now as far as Lancaster christian goes you seem to think that more people should care about a team that if i heard correctly isn't eligible for a region title or the playoffs for two or three more years.... kinda hard to get excited or worry about them.