Red Boiling Springs @ Lancaster Christian

LCAKnightsFan

I've been with a start up program, and I think I was in the same shoes are you are now. You always think you are better than you really are, mostly because you don't have the experience of watching and knowing how strong other teams really are. Winnable game against DBCS? Do you realize how pathetic DB played the 1st half? Do you remember the 3 dropped, wide open passes that would have resulted in touchdowns and a blowout? I can respect your opinion, but it seems like DB was the team that fumbled a kick-off return on your 20, which provided you guys with your only TD of the night. I'm not here to argue, but posting saying you could have beat DB withut penalties and turnovers is just not the truth.

1. Do you think we've never watched high school football in Tennessee before? How inexperienced do you think our staff and school is when it comes to football? We are well aware of how far we have to go...but we are still proud of the three wins we've got. Do you not think we are much further along than DBCS was, even last year? If I recall, you were winning VERY narrow games against teams like Sewanee last season. We will beat up on them in year one.

2. Why does DBCS get a pass for "pathetic" play in the first half, but LCA gets no credit for a good first half? How about LCA played badly in the second half? I have said that I think the better team won that night and DBCS outplayed us in the second half. However, take off the navy and silver shades for a second and let's be real. DBCS got a TD in the first half based on a fumble on the 5 yard line. Sounds a lot like "DB was the team that fumbled a kick-off return on your 20," doesn't it? Three dropped passes? I'm sorry that your team's receivers are not very good and can't catch (minus the big TD at the end)...you don't get credit for plays your team obviously is not capable of making.

3. LCA had more total yards in the game. That is not the only evidence of how close the teams were, but lets just let the facts speak for the game. Our yardage was better, we had more turnovers and we were penalized more. This game was MUCH closer than you are leading people to believe.

DBCS is a program on the rise and I look forward to continuing to play you guys...I believe we will end up in D-II and we should have many great match-ups in the future. More importantly, I'm glad for both DBCS and LCA who are clearly schools that are more committed to the Lord than anything else.

God bless the rest of your season!

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ask and ye shall receive, all of ye with little faith. sorry i haven't been posting much lately. my mom has throat cancer and i have been caring for her....but yeah, thanks for asking clown!!!!!!!!!~

so i see all the haters from rbs have magically come out of the woodworking. well, surprise surprise. y'all deserve to run that mouth...oh wait you dont, you have the longest losing streak in the history of this great game of football. scottsboro would beat that tail black and blue up and down that field all night long. woulda beat riverside and sewanee but coach held back so as not to reveal to much of the master plan. the archetech never reveals how the building is made. god doesnt reveal how the world was made. mcdonals doesnt tell you how they make a big mac. so is coach jeffery gonna show the world how you run that sca "o?" HELLLLLLL NOOOOOOOO! And you can BOOK IT!!!!!!

SO IF ANY OF THE FOLLOWING POSTERS WANNA GET INVOLVED WITH A BATTLE OF WITS UP IN THIS THREAD JUST HOLLA AT YA BOY: NOmoney$$$$, buttpirate, that dumb legend guy, crazy611111000, GAYPrideatUT, any of y'all. lets talk pigskin. OH YA...ONE MORE THING...

"Look what you dun started,

Asked for it, you got it

had it, should have shot it

Now your dearly departed

Stop, drop, shut 'em down open up shop

Oh, no

That's how Ruff Ryders roll"

Ok lets talk pigskin. How many gold, or silver balls has your school got in the trophy case? How many region championships have they won? Until you can answer with one in any of the aforementioned. I dont think anyone is concerned about how good your team is. They know how well your team rolls.

While you are at it. Why dont you give us that Alabama football HS website address so we can view your accomplishments and standings. If your team is so good you should be proud to share their accomplishments. I bet your region champs last year would have some interesting things to say about your team. So hurry along with that address. I cant wait.

1. Do you think we've never watched high school football in Tennessee before? How inexperienced do you think our staff and school is when it comes to football? We are well aware of how far we have to go...but we are still proud of the three wins we've got. Do you not think we are much further along than DBCS was, even last year? If I recall, you were winning VERY narrow games against teams like Sewanee last season. We will beat up on them in year one.

2. Why does DBCS get a pass for "pathetic" play in the first half, but LCA gets no credit for a good first half? How about LCA played badly in the second half? I have said that I think the better team won that night and DBCS outplayed us in the second half. However, take off the navy and silver shades for a second and let's be real. DBCS got a TD in the first half based on a fumble on the 5 yard line. Sounds a lot like "DB was the team that fumbled a kick-off return on your 20," doesn't it? Three dropped passes? I'm sorry that your team's receivers are not very good and can't catch (minus the big TD at the end)...you don't get credit for plays your team obviously is not capable of making.

3. LCA had more total yards in the game. That is not the only evidence of how close the teams were, but lets just let the facts speak for the game. Our yardage was better, we had more turnovers and we were penalized more. This game was MUCH closer than you are leading people to believe.

DBCS is a program on the rise and I look forward to continuing to play you guys...I believe we will end up in D-II and we should have many great match-ups in the future. More importantly, I'm glad for both DBCS and LCA who are clearly schools that are more committed to the Lord than anything else.

God bless the rest of your season!

1. Play the schedule DB played the 1st two year of existence, see the wear and tear on your kids, and then we might discuss last years DB team and LCA 1st year team. No comparision. The DivII teams DB played last year were mostly comparable to South Pittsburg. Davidson Academy (who won state last year), Bishop Byrne, FACS, SBEC, Grace Academy, Lookout Valley, etc. The only team no in the same caliber was Sewanee, and yes, DB did squeak out a win over those guys. Seems like you guys played either FACS or SBEC and got destroyed this year? How would you like to play those teams every week? Can you imagine what it does to the ego and confidence of a young kid? You have no idea, so don't even try.

2. No comments. We both just have opinions.

3. Yards and ball control is important. DB has been a big strike team so far. However, the scoreboard is all that matters.

By the way, DB is not in Div II. They are in Single A, region 3.

Good luck the rest of the season. Any wins you guys have only makes DB's win look better!

So before someone says "they have the guts they just need the glory" please be informed and post something that you know about. RBS is bad for a reason, it is not because of lack of talent they have size and some ability. I am not here to bash RBS, just to say there is a difference between LCA and RBS. We are committed to what we are doing and the boys believe in the system. Last time I checked, we are 3rd in the state in rushing. GO KNIGHTS!

I never said Red Boiling need "Glory" i just said they deserve a win. I don't think that any young man should ever have to go Four years of his footbll career and never have that feeling of a win. I wouldn't even wish that on Watertown or Temple.

Your right about one thing, you and RBS are different. You can claim whatever you want about work and i don't really care, at the end of the day i will still respect their coach and their players higher than yours or even the ones at FCS. It takes a whole lot to lose 3 - 4 season in a row and not quite. Look at Temple right now, they have lost 4 in a row and the coach has quite, and Pasture says even a few players are quiting. Anyone can work hard and be on a winning team, it takes alot to be on a losing team and still hang around, and because they have the heart to do that i want them to feel a win. Is that such a bad thing?

Last time I checked, we are 3rd in the state in rushing. GO KNIGHTS!

Against whom?? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Again, we have 8th graders that start on our team. We have about 23 players out of about 100 in our school that play football! with programs that have been around alot longer than us. Keep sipping the Hatorade, and go with coach Bolles to the prom for all I care, but when it is all said and done, LCA will be on the map for football.

Who they play is a good question... They are not "on the map" of Coacht. In fact, coachT doesn't even have them listed as an official team... So i went to the Tennessean.com to see if they are a middle tennessee team. The Tennessean.com has them listed so lets look at some stats, and teams they have played.

According the the Tennessean.com

Beat MJCA (0-4) , Beat Pickett (1-3) , lost to David Brainerd (2-2), and it has no score for their game against Riverside.

Now, The Tennessean.com has no stats listed for our good friends LCA.

Now i knew that their entire schedule consisted of teams that were either Cupcakes in other regions (MJCA, RBS) or had just started programs in the past few years (David Brainerd, Pickett), But what i don't know (and this is for LCAKNIGHT) is where are you getting your information that your team is third in the state in rushing?? I looked on Tennessean.com. So where is your info comming from?

I never said Red Boiling need "Glory" i just said they deserve a win. I don't think that any young man should ever have to go Four years of his footbll career and never have that feeling of a win. I wouldn't even wish that on Watertown or Temple.

Your right about one thing, you and RBS are different. You can claim whatever you want about work and i don't really care, at the end of the day i will still respect their coach and their players higher than yours or even the ones at FCS. It takes a whole lot to lose 3 - 4 season in a row and not quite. Look at Temple right now, they have lost 4 in a row and the coach has quite, and Pasture says even a few players are quiting. Anyone can work hard and be on a winning team, it takes alot to be on a losing team and still hang around, and because they have the heart to do that i want them to feel a win. Is that such a bad thing?

Who they play is a good question... They are not "on the map" of Coacht. In fact, coachT doesn't even have them listed as an official team... So i went to the Tennessean.com to see if they are a middle tennessee team. The Tennessean.com has them listed so lets look at some stats, and teams they have played.

According the the Tennessean.com

Beat MJCA (0-4) , Beat Pickett (1-3) , lost to David Brainerd (2-2), and it has no score for their game against Riverside.

Now, The Tennessean.com has no stats listed for our good friends LCA.

Now i knew that their entire schedule consisted of teams that were either Cupcakes in other regions (MJCA, RBS) or had just started programs in the past few years (David Brainerd, Pickett), But what i don't know (and this is for LCAKNIGHT) is where are you getting your information that your team is third in the state in rushing?? I looked on Tennessean.com. So where is your info comming from?

I think unapproved website is a recognized highschool sports site. Not only are we third in the state, we have a runner that is 96th in the whole United States. And by the way the teams we play are comparable to our own enrollment and ability. We never said we were Brentwood Academy or Smryna, but we are well ahead of were we should be as a FIRST YEAR program with just over a 100 kids in our school. Oh and we beat Riverside 40-14. It is easy to take 100 athletes and put out a good football team, try coaching 20 private school kids with no experiance.

The point most LCA posters are trying to make is that we don't make excuses,

You don't make excuses huh?

we are a first year team with no feeder program and most of our boys have ZERO football experience. It shows at times on the field as well. We had a very winnable game against DBCS but let it slip away with penalties and turnovers.

And by the way the teams we play are comparable to our own enrollment and ability. but we are well ahead of were we should be as a FIRST YEAR program with just over a 100 kids in our school. It is easy to take 100 athletes and put out a good football team, try coaching 20 private school kids with no experiance.

If you don't make excuses what do you call those?

Finally something i can actually check...

According to this nice little list, if we factor in your dear Justin Potts who has 719 rushing yards, he is 5th highest rushing yards in the state, so apparently Tennessee has Five of the top 100 rushers in the nation.

Now i realize that unapproved website has him listed as the #3 rusher is the state not the #5, but you will have to excuse me if i side with the Tennessean instead of unapproved website. The Tennessean either has a reporter at a game, or they only except stats from one of the coaches. On the flipside i could send an e-mail to unapproved website all by myself about stats. A little less reliable.

www.midsouthfootball.com . You can view league leaders there. Justin Potts has 719 yards rushing. LCA's website has probably not been updated because of the Homecoming week.

Heres what happened to the ScottsboroDaz. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

CRUSADERS DOWNED BY NASHVILLE CHRISTIAN IN SEASON OPENER, 43-0

September 2- Scottsboro Christian Academy opened its season on Saturday with a tough loss to Nashville Christian School, falling 43-0.

"We were outmanned, and arm tackling and miscommunication on offense lead to a long night," stated head coach Dennis Jeffery. "Im proud of my players. They gave 110 percent and never gave up." Hoover Nelson led the offense with 9 carries for 30 yards. On defense, Jim Jeffery had 7 solo tackles and 2 Assists, while Scott Hedricks added 5 tackles and 2 assists. SCA will travel to Huntsville to take on Emerald City this Saturday.

Cant wait to see what happens in Huntsville this Saturday. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Thanks for the site Knight. Now I know where to find the results for the DAZ team. Watch them roll.

Cool how yall opened you own site. Kudos to you.

There is a difference between a fact and an excuse. An excuse is saying something like "we played a lousy half of football" or "our receivers dropped passes" Why does an FCS fan post on an RBS vs. LCA thread? How many games did FCS win in their first year of football? Research it, how well do first year programs do? Even MTCS got beat by MJCA in their first year of play. I'll take three wins for a first year program, and we still have five very winnable games left. Go Knights!

There is a difference between a fact and an excuse. An excuse is saying something like "we played a lousy half of football" or "our receivers dropped passes" Why does an FCS fan post on an RBS vs. LCA thread? How many games did FCS win in their first year of football? Research it, how well do first year programs do? Even MTCS got beat by MJCA in their first year of play. I'll take three wins for a first year program, and we still have five very winnable games left. Go Knights!

I thought you were done postin on this thread? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Well FCS has been around for 25 - 30 years, well before my loving parents were even married so i will say with confidence that i have no clue how many games FCS won their first season. I know that all the head coaches FCS has ever had are still on the coaching staff in some capacity so somebody knows, FCS started with barely 11 guys and have grown to where they are now.

You want some props towards LCA i will give them to you.

LCA is currently in the middle of great start for a first year program. Most teams are lucky if they have 1 win their first year and LCA has flat dominated some opponents. I think that they have a bright future ahead of them when they eventually join the TSSAA and will probably be in either region 4-1A or region 5-1A. If they continue to improve i see no reason that before the decade is out they couldn't make a pretty good playoff run and if the cards fell extremely right they might be a threat for a region title too.

The only negatives? They have played 5 games against opponents who between them all have zero region titles, mabey a few if any playoff births, and between all five of them i would bet only 3 or 4 wins.

Just some friendly coachT advice. ~Don't look for praise for your team if your not ready for people to argue and disagree with you~

~Don't go against things you have previously said, you gotta remember that people can read everything you have ever said on coacht andpeople will eat you appart if you contradict yourself~

~lastly, (and this is by far the most important), wheather you agree with it, or disagree with it... for no reason whatsoever do you want to insult RBS. RBS is the only school in the state that every poster on coachT will defend and support, not a good idea to insult them~

As far as this thread, i just realized that until the year 2009, LCA isn't eligible for the playoffs and they aren't on FCS's or anyone i care about's schedule... I have even less reason to care. So i'm done with this thread, and unlike a certain LCAKNIGHT fan, i can actually stop talking about it.