9-28 Wartburg @ Alcoa

mcwrestler

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know the feeling , but I already been thru the mass crowd at the Maryville Alcoa game earlier this season . I know it's gonna be bad but my daughter cheers for Alcoa and I go for her . I'm gonna probably leave at halftime and listen to WB Maryville on the radio . Then go to Cancun to eat , lol . I say Alcoa by as much as they want or more . I went to last weeks game , Alcoa / BTW , and I feel like after the sloppy play Alcoa will totally dominate both sides of the ball . I wouldn't be surprised if it went to the 60's or higher .

I know the feeling , but I already been thru the mass crowd at the Maryville Alcoa game earlier this season . I know it's gonna be bad but my daughter cheers for Alcoa and I go for her . I'm gonna probably leave at halftime and listen to WB Maryville on the radio . Then go to Cancun to eat , lol . I say Alcoa by as much as they want or more . I went to last weeks game , Alcoa / BTW , and I feel like after the sloppy play Alcoa will totally dominate both sides of the ball . I wouldn't be surprised if it went to the 60's or higher .

Well, who knows, it may go "to the 60's or higher" but I will say that no matter how "high" the score goes you all will be playing a determined bunch of bulldogs this week-a group that doesn't have the word "quit" in their vocabulary. That's the thing I like about this year's Wartburg team as opposed to last year's. But hey, go ahead and leave at half time-I hear the burrito special at Cancun is excellent!

Why has OS been moved, that stinks because I work thursdays so I can be off fridays, I guess I have to try and change my schedule, is there another big game next week, Maryville Central maybe.

I just answered my own question, it is Maryville Central, but it's at central, is there really a reason to move the Alcoa game for that one, I could understand if it was at Maryville. Oh well, as long as CAK stays on friday I will be ok.

You guys ought to be ashamed of yourselves...Alcoa fans not going to the game so you can watch Murvul/Willie B.

I do wish they had played that game a couple of weeks ago when we had our open date.

alcoafan72: some advice...if you're going to spend $20, I'd go with the MHS/WBHS game if you're wanting to watch a good game.

You can't be a true Alcoa fan if you miss the game because the other one will be better. I would rather give my money to Alcoa than one of the other schools.

Yep, it'll be a homecoming blowout. Expect to see the future of AHS football on the field early.

Does anybody know if Randall is going to play? This will be a good one for him to sit out if he has to sit out a game. Chase will "git 'er done".

I'll be at the Alcoa game, but I'll have to keep close tabs on that MHS/WB game.

Game wise, I say let Randall play a series or two. Give a couple handoffs, toss a few simple passes, and throw a bomb or two, then let James, Tallent, Witt, and Sharpe take over. Also would like to see Troy and Seth Coulter sit early, because of some nagging injuries they have, and in a game like this we can't afford to lose our RB and most experienced lineman either. Alcoa wins huge.

Alcoa- 63

Wartburg- 0