Single A top 10

BigDawgHasBeen

McKenzie has given up exactly 100 points in 9 games thus far... 11.1 ppg isn't too shabby...throw 5 shut outs in there as well...Defense does win championships!!!

I have been ignoring butchie every since McKenzie went Nuclear on Brucetons defense and put a Nuclear winter on Mr. Football canidate Chad Jordan. There is a reason that McKenzie is the favorite to win the west braket... and make no mistake about it that their defense is part of that reason.

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leave Mckenzie Out Of It Guys. They Are Way Over-Rated. We Haven't Played Anybody. And Our Shut Outs Are Just Flukes. Chad Jordan Was Less Than A Hundred Yards on us. But We Aint Nothing. Ya'll go Ahead And Do Ya'lls Thing And We'll Jump In Where We Can. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I figure them to be #1 from the west. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I don't know much about the west.

But, in the east, it will be a dogfight between regions 4 and 3.

Region 3 as a whole is much improved with SP head and shoulders above everyone else in it.

Region 4 has 5 or 6 teams that could beat each other on any given night.

So, it will be the winner of SP vs. Region 4 against Hampton in the semi's.

Whoever comes out of that matchup will win state. IMO.

I dont think people give Moore County as much credit as we deserve... Mt. Pleasant coach said no way.... MC cant turn a program around this week..... He looked right over us and ended their win streak... We went into OT with Collinwood....and that game could have went either way...ask anyone from the Wood... and the Wayne County game was our worst ever...

so i definately think the top four teams in region 6 are in the top ten in the state!!!

Region 6

1 Mt Pleasant

2 & 3Collinwood/Wayne County

4 Moore County

I dont think people give Moore County as much credit as we deserve... Mt. Pleasant coach said no way.... MC cant turn a program around this week..... He looked right over us and ended their win streak... We went into OT with Collinwood....and that game could have went either way...ask anyone from the Wood... and the Wayne County game was our worst ever...

so i definately think the top four teams in region 6 are in the top ten in the state!!!

Region 6

1 Mt Pleasant

2 & 3Collinwood/Wayne County

4 Moore County

*see region 5-1A

I don't know much about the west.

But, in the east, it will be a dogfight between regions 4 and 3.

Region 3 as a whole is much improved with SP head and shoulders above everyone else in it.

Region 4 has 5 or 6 teams that could beat each other on any given night.

So, it will be the winner of SP vs. Region 4 against Hampton in the semi's.

Whoever comes out of that matchup will win state. IMO.

Croz your usually on the ball but you must have fallen off. Everybody in the east is just playing for second. We have no prayer. We could take the all region team to the burro and we would still get drilled by whatever powerhouse comes out of regions 5 & 6. I just hope that we can convince whichever team it is to make the drive, you know tell them it will be cool to play on a fake field and all. No shame in losing when region 5 & 6 are that great. I mean, we joke that region 4 is the SEC, I would say that far west tennessee is the Pac-10, but none of it matters at all. We are playing college and those guys are the NFL.

Croz your usually on the ball but you must have fallen off. Everybody in the east is just playing for second. We have no prayer. We could take the all region team to the burro and we would still get drilled by whatever powerhouse comes out of regions 5 & 6. I just hope that we can convince whichever team it is to make the drive, you know tell them it will be cool to play on a fake field and all. No shame in losing when region 5 & 6 are that great. I mean, we joke that region 4 is the SEC, I would say that far west tennessee is the Pac-10, but none of it matters at all. We are playing college and those guys are the NFL.

at first when i read how everyone kept saying how great regions5&6 were, i thought it was sarcasm. now being from a region5 team, i pretty much only know about us, and a lil from region6. but after so many ppl have said it, i'm confused as to whether you guys actually believe you will be forced to bow down to us, or if your just being sarcastic cuz we hog the polls.

lol i guess i'm j/w...