Greeneville vs. Volunteer-What going to happen?

DevilFan77

I know its a little early to be talking about this game, but I just learned about this whole coacht thing so i wanted to get on here to support my Devils. I've only got to see the last three games. I was dissapointed after Boone but I loved the last two weeks. Tell me what ya'll are thinking.

How did Cocke County beat Volunteer?

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This should definitely be an interesting match-up. No clue as to how close or one-sided this one may be, depends on who shows up and how the momentum shifts. Look forward to next Friday night just like all the rest of them, and Burley Stadium is one of the nicest around in my opinion.

GO FALCONS!!!

Well my post worked. I'm kinda unsure how the off-week will effect the Greene Devils. I hope it do anything but get the team rested and ready to go during the second half of the season. The Devils play Hawkins county the next two weeks then they will play Hamblen County. I think we can win out if we take it one game at a time, but it all start with the Falcons of Volunteer. Is that considered Church Hill?

Well my post worked. I'm kinda unsure how the off-week will effect the Greene Devils. I hope it do anything but get the team rested and ready to go during the second half of the season. The Devils play Hawkins county the next two weeks then they will play Hamblen County. I think we can win out if we take it one game at a time, but it all start with the Falcons of Volunteer. Is that considered Church Hill?

Yes

It is really unpredictable what will happen in this game. Cocke County beat Volunteer, Daniel Boone beat Greeneville, Volunteer beat Daniel Boone, and Greeneville wore out Cocke County. Who knows what will happen?

Good post. If we used the Ron Bliss Tri-CitiesSports.com NET Top 10 method to pick games their would never be any winners, as unpredictable as games have gone thus far. I think Greeneville takes this one, Volunteer seems to be doing a good job but has a few strides to take before getting over the proverbial hump.

With the way the region has been going this season you cant predict this game by there past games. I would say the team that wins will be the team that has the better practices this week an the team that goes into it fired up looking for blood. What worries me about the devils is its homecoming week so there are alot of distractions at school, i hope the devils can focus on what needs to be done.

well i think the devils will be fine in this game they have had a week off to prepare and everyone is very healthy. Coach mccurry's method is really working the conditioning with these guys is great there haven't been any injuries and so far at this point in the season i am very impressed with his coaching ethic. Although Volunteer will be wanting a win after this weeks big loss i still think the devils will prevail.