Milan @ USJ - Thursday Night Football

Bulldog Fan #2

If your saying he was not the lead blocker on that play, Your out of your mind. Play went off tackle right, give to the tail back for 4 yards. The nose guard is the one who took him on low. How does that happen behind the play. I think my view was better than yours. Standing on Milan sideline at the 20, the play came right at me. Still if Milan was not trying to stick it to USJ, NONE of this could have happened. Stand up and take it like a man. There were some things in that game that were out of control. But that hit was clean.

Well...let's just say this...USJ is known for dirty play...and if you don't think so ask ALL the teams they play!!!! Last year against Gibson Co. you guys had late hits on us ALL night..

a 20 point lead isn't safe enough with 5 minutes left in the game...GC came back on Westview 2 years ago after being down 17 points with about 4 1/2 left in the game /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Worst three quarters of Milan football I've ever seen but picked it up in the fourth. Also Bledsoe and Pearson didn't play. So we started two sophs in the D backfield and thats your best RB and fastest kid on offense. Milan really could have named the score had they played like they wanted to.

Everyone is finally healthy should have everyone back on the field in their normal positions this week. Let's hope no one gets hurt and usj doesn't have any players kicked out of the game this year.

you might want to think, why was a starter in the game last year at that point. Up by 20. Less than 2 min. in the game. USJ out of time outs. WOW. Also how does a 145 pound DL take on a big FB lead blocker, LOW. Clean all the way Seen the tape he was the lead blocker. This kid should have never been in the game. If you kneel on the ball you win the game and no chance of any one getting hurt. Guess you get more style point for teaching USJ a lesson. Sometimes running up the score comes back to bite you. JUST KNEEL ON THE BALL. NO NEED TO SCORE. But SOMEONE made that call. ?????????????? Truth hurts.

u know u appear to be very confused morris has never intentionally ran it up on anyone and if i remember correctly it started way before then and i too have seen the tape prolly thirty times i watched it a few days ago as a matter a fact it was not clean low is waist to thigh area this was knee oh and by the way thats not the only time just only time someone got hurt at this point all i can say is usj will get it back thur night and yeah truth does hurt but that wasnt it so it doesnt hurt me one bit they were prolly lucky he didnt see them anymore and that he was hurt if it had been me well im not going there

Let`s stay focused on the game please.

As to the game being played on Thursday I`d have to say it is because USJ is on Fall break Oct. 5-8. If anyone keeps up much with high school football they`d realize it is not uncommon for some schools (especially private schools) to play on Thursday if they are going on fall break. I found USJ`s website and confirmed my suspicions and according to their school calendar fall break starts next Friday.

However, I`m sure playing on Thursday will help generate a better gate.

GO DAWGS

Milan- 38

USJ- 10

Being new in the area I would love to know why everyone is so pumped up for this game, Iv noticed alot of hype around school already about it. That tells me the milan boys will come to play tho.

To your question about all the hype:

This is Private versus Public, the greatest gift TSSAA has ever given to the public schools. They finally forced the private schools to earn a spot in the playoffs, notice i said earn, not purchase! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I'm sure there will be refreshed memories of last year's game as well.

I'm really glad to see this game is on Thursday because I sure want to see the Camden vs. Huntingdon game should be a knock out! But here's hoping to see a very hungry Bulldog defense that has a big appetite for a Bruin snack! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Good luck dogs, I think they need at least one more good public school, country boy, woodshed beatin, blowout!!!