Dyer County @ Haywood 10/05/07

73choctawqb

No doubt about it this game will be the same as when DC played McNairy. Clark better be ready to get hit and throw interceptions over and over again. Davis, Mclin, Miller, and Windle better be ready to lose yards in the back field as well as give up touchdowns on defense. Its gonna be a long nite for the choctaws and a easy nite for the tomcats. DC welcome to long spiral down like always and defend your title as a crappy team who cant get the job done. Oh yeah for all the DC fans you think they have a shot, this game is gonna be like last week except this time DC is the one who will be shut out. So just go ahead and say what you want about this game but this is what it'll come down to. The rest of the season for the choctaws is going to be hilarious, but go head andbrag about winning your little games like liberty who only wins one game a year, huntingdon who goes five and five and was ranked 3rd in the state for 2A, covington who let you win bc their coach called stupid plays and the chester co eagles who havent won a game in like 2 years bc they dont matter now.

Crow for you! Dyer County 14 Haywood 9

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to let you know mr. smart mouth knowitall, John Dodds got a full ride to a private school to play football. If you dont believe track him down and ask.

Just to let you know mr. smart mouth knowitall, Dyer County did what D"burg couldn't do, beat Haywood in regulation and held them TO ONE TOUCHDOWN. /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" /> Congrats to the Trojans for a big win over Ripley.

Crow for you! Dyer County 14 Haywood 9Crow for you! Dyer County 14 Haywood 9Crow for you! Dyer County 14 Haywood 9Crow for you! Dyer County 14 Haywood 9

ONCE Again OUR "County Cousins" DC CHOCTAWS Rocked REGION 7-AAA world with another IMPRESSIVE Win! Keep it up Choctaws = One Game at a time YOUNG MEN and get homefield advantage For the Playoffs. DA DA DA DA DA DA DA HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY ! GO CHOCTAWS !

ONCE Again OUR "County Cousins" DC CHOCTAWS Rocked REGION 7-AAA world with another IMPRESSIVE Win! Keep it up Choctaws = One Game at a time YOUNG MEN and get homefield advantage For the Playoffs. DA DA DA DA DA DA DA HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY ! GO CHOCTAWS !

Good win DC , from Big Will and the tigers , will be looking for you in two weeks . Good luck until we meet again .

Just to let you know mr. smart mouth knowitall, Dyer County did what D"burg couldn't do, beat Haywood in regulation and held them TO NO TOUCHDOWNS. /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" /> Congrats to the Trojans for a big win over Ripley.

I guess you were not able to make it to the game. Haywood scored a touchdown, went for 2 to tie it, when the score was 11-9. As a matter of fact both teams had just one TD. But, props to Dyer County, they played a great game.

Haywood freshmen played Dyer county Freshmen last night.

Haywood dominated 40 to 14.... /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

More of the same on Friday night. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

WRONG !!!!!!! ANY GIVEN FRIDAY NIGHT ! DC WAS DOMINANT ON "D''. KEPT THE "CATS" PINNED BACK AAAALLLL NIGHT LONG ! CONGRATULATIONS CHOCTAWS ! KICKING GAME KEPT 'EM ON THE WRONG END OF THE FIELD THANKS TO PUNTING BY #33.

This win is to say the least fullfilling, and something to be proud of, but lets not rest on our laurels. I feel tonight that DC went from ubderdog feel good story to toting a huge bullseye on their back. So DC my advice to you is to enjoy it this weekend but, come Monday mourning FROGET IT! LET'S GET FOCUSED ON THE NEXT GAME. That's why I will no longer comment on this great win and open a new thread about the next game cause guess what right now it's the only one that matters.

For all of you DC fans that know Justin Scott this is not him but a very good friend with his account. I cant believe what i see on hear. Adults acting like little kids. And everytime a big win is for DC we were always just "upsetting" the other team. The criticism is insane. DC is having a great year this year. I do agree with the post i saw about Andre Flowers and how him leaving is the best thing for the Choctaws. As for the Defence this year i love to watch my fellow friends play. They put their heart into it and that's what matters. All i can say is think before you speak on here because apparently DC is making a lot of people eat their words. I cant wait to see us play against Dyersburg for what is "in my opinion" the biggest rivalry in West Tennessee. Goodluck to all the teams and stay healthy.