MARYVILLE @ CENTRAL

cobrajet

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hearing some say that Maryville will win again vs. Knox Central. But, also hearing some of you say that this is the year the streak ends. Is it safe to say you mean Maryville will lose in the playoffs? Or are you talking regular season game loss? Out of the probable teams Maryville will play in the playoffs, before the final championship game, who do you think can beat Maryville. Anyone in surrounding regions? Or are you all saying the loss will come in the Big Game?

Just curious who the Maryville faithful feel could give you a game or possibly a defeat.

Thanks. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Hearing some say that Maryville will win again vs. Knox Central. But, also hearing some of you say that this is the year the streak ends. Is it safe to say you mean Maryville will lose in the playoffs? Or are you talking regular season game loss? Out of the probable teams Maryville will play in the playoffs, before the final championship game, who do you think can beat Maryville. Anyone in surrounding regions? Or are you all saying the loss will come in the Big Game?

Just curious who the Maryville faithful feel could give you a game or possibly a defeat.

Thanks. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Hello? Just because the Tigers have won 50 in a row doesn't mean that they are good...just lucky. Also, I heard that Coach Todd Helton over at Central did not use all of his timeouts last week. Doesn't he get to carry those over to this week's game?

Hello? Just because the Tigers have won 50 in a row doesn't mean that they are good...just lucky. Also, I heard that Coach Todd Helton over at Central did not use all of his timeouts last week. Doesn't he get to carry those over to this week's game?

No idea what that jibberish above means. Maybe that's some kind of code or something.??? Sorry, I don't get you. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> BTW, if 50 in a row is "just lucky", I need to rub Coach Q's head this week before I play my Tennessee Lottery numbers. Lucky... right.

I'm an outsider to Maryville football just asking a simple question, enlisting the opinions of the Maryville Rebel faithful. All I asked, is who, this regular season or playoffs, can play with or have a chance to defeat the Maryville Rebels? Since some have said they feel the streak will end, I was curious as to who you all think can pull it off. I have looked over the remainder of Maryville's schedule and also the AP 4A Top 10, but I don't know much about many of these teams. Thus, my question. Again, thanks.

He could have used those timeouts this week if they had played on Thursday but since he didn't , he will loose one of his timeouts that are alloted for this weeks game. Central will get three extra timeouts if coach Todd wants to use them before the opening kick off.

It is good to have you post on Coach T, we all listen to you everyday on the animal. You ROCK GIRL!!!!!!!!!

Rebel9

No idea what that jibberish above means. Maybe that's some kind of code or something.??? Sorry, I don't get you. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> BTW, if 50 in a row is "just lucky", I need to rub Coach Q's head this week before I play my Tennessee Lottery numbers. Lucky... right.

I'm an outsider to Maryville football just asking a simple question, enlisting the opinions of the Maryville Rebel faithful. All I asked, is who, this regular season or playoffs, can play with or have a chance to defeat the Maryville Rebels? Since some have said they feel the streak will end, I was curious as to who you all think can pull it off. I have looked over the remainder of Maryville's schedule and also the AP 4A Top 10, but I don't know much about many of these teams. Thus, my question. Again, thanks.

Could be anybody.

I learned a long time ago to never bet against the Rebels. They somehow just manage to win. I think that most folks seem to think Maryville is somewhat "down" this year. They are still the best around here, but I'm hearing big things about some of those teams out west (Hillsboro, etc)...but then again, that's how it goes EVERY year. I think that last year was the first time MHS has ever been favored in the championship game.

This is the first time people have called Maryville down in a long long time. They're still phenomenal, but maybe not as dominant as year's past....maybe? Either way, they're going to drop one sooner or later and I think that they just seem a little more vulnerable this year than usual. But then again, the scoreboard doesn't necessarily support that viewpoint.

Based on what I have seen from Maryville, the streak will come to an end this year. If not for a ref that was blind in his right eye W.B. would have ended it Friday.

Incoherent ramblings that have nothing to do with this game.

Should be a good one. If Maryville wins we will hear the requisite whinning about officials and hear numbers about Maryville's enrollment ranging from 1500 to 15,000 depending on the margin of victory. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Egad, you are as ignorant as the real Heather................... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

That post is hilarious. Don't you love how Doc and Jeff will make a point and she quickly repeats it as though it were her own?